Status
Not open for further replies.
mona-walter-unge1-2.jpg

images

images

Amal-Aden2.jpg

images

ayaan-hirsi-ali_tv_27jan07__1.jpg

Why is there not a single one that is pleasing to the eye amongst this crowd? why are they exclusively the most hideously looking from all the Somali public figures we have ever seen?

Why is there not even 1/100 of the below from amongst the public Somali Gaal crowds ? you would expect an equal distribution in something so random, or are the good looking ones unintelligent? serious question, interesting to hear the various views on this or anyone from among the gaal comunity on here brave enough to post their image and put this to bed.

161201154118-02-halima-aden-super-tease.jpg

Last edited:
I think it's made worse by their public debauchery. They can't just leave Islam quietly, they have to make a career out of it :susp:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Mashallah, Halimo is beautiful but there are plenty of ugly hijabis so I don't know what you're trying to prove with this topic.

You showed what, 3 people? Great representative sample you got there sxb :duckr:

Oh the enlightened one, I am sure you have a treasure trove prepared to showcase, show us the eye candies, we are all waiting for you.

@Duchess

The same applies to you, show us any public figures to prove us wrong, hell show yourself if you can't find any, there is many of you on here, just prove this stereotype wrong.

What you said supports my view, we have this diversity, were is your diversity in this or is beauty just for us?

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Oh the enlightened one, I am sure you have a treasure trove prepared to showcase, show us the eye candies, we are all waiting for you.

Enlightened? When have i used such pretentious labels to describe myself? :drakekidding:

There are like 3 prominent Atheist Somalis sxb, you know that. Don't act like there are many out there for me to choose from :drakewtf:

Enlightened? When have i used such pretentious labels to describe myself? :drakekidding:

There are like 3 prominent Atheist Somalis sxb, you know that. Don't act like there are many out there for me to choose from :drakewtf:

There are many of you on this website, it's very simple, I am sure one of you guys could put this to bed.

Amal Farah is sort of...lookable.

Blows a lot of hijabis out the water in fact.

I think you are afraid of your opposite narrative being true. That a good looking, successful, healthy individal could bring themself to deny the existence of your precious sky daddy. The realty is such exampes are plentiful, let it burn:mjswag:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
There are many of you on this website, it's very simple, I am sure one of you guys could put this to bed.

So now you're suggesting the atheists on this forum should show their faces? :pachah1:

Atheist or not, we have the same Somali genes. Good looks is entirely coincidental. Or do you have some new theory cooked up for us? :cosbyhmm:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
So now you're suggesting the atheists on this forum should show their faces? :pachah1:

Atheist or not, we have the same Somali genes. Good looks is entirely coincidental. Or do you have some new theory cooked up for us? :cosbyhmm:

It's very simple, fam.

Leave the faith and the soul is ripped away from you leaving you dry and pitiable.

:hemad:

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Those are brave women you've showed. Despite their perceived ugliness they manage to find mates that are making lots of money while some ''god-fearing'' stunning xalimos are marrying loserads in droves.

- Ayaan Hirsi Ali married a millionaire
- Amal Farah married a millionaire

Who's winning in the end? :banderas:

Duchess

VIP

@Duchess

The same applies to you, show us any public figures to prove us wrong, hell show yourself if you can't find any, there is many of you on here, just prove this stereotype wrong.

What you said supports my view, we have this diversity, were is your diversity in this or is beauty just for us?

What makes you think I'm not a hijabi? There are plenty of attractive ex-Muslims just like there are plenty of unattractive hijabis.

Duchess

VIP
Those are brave women you've showed. Despite their perceived ugliness they manage to find mates that are making lots of money while some ''god-fearing'' stunning xalimos are marrying loserads in droves.

- Ayaan Hirsi Ali married a millionaire
- Amal Farah married a millionaire

Who's winning in the end? :banderas:

Beesha Mijertenia is. :siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts