The truth is reverts prefer asian girls than somali girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
why do you need validation? who cares if they find somalis ugly or beautiful but if this makes you feel better here you go

what you on about i dont find maadow guys attractive i am only highlighting the truth to these lost somali girls that hype reverts only to chase after asian girls.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
lmaooooo they fetishized them online but somali girls seemed to like that
only few maadow guy from chicago gass them that never seen a somali and assume all somali girl looks like lauren london. Uk niggas dont gass somali girls because they know how all somali girls look like lool

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Reverts don't like dark skin. Simple as that.

You don't see them go for dark Asians like southern Pakistanis or Dark Arabs like Sudanese or Yemeni's. Yet they always go for light skinned Arabs/Asians like Levanties or Afghanistanis/North Pakistanis.

If they ever came across a Reer Xamar girl they would go bad shit crazy. Trust me, it's just a skin colour game. Nothing to do with facial features or noises lol.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Reverts don't like dark skin. Simple as that.

You don't see them go for dark Asians like southern Pakistanis or Dark Arabs like Sudanese or Yemeni's. Yet they always go for light skinned Arabs/Asians like Levanties or Afghanistanis/North Pakistanis.

If they ever came across a Reer Xamar girl they would go bad shit crazy. Trust me, it's just a skin colour game. Nothing to do with facial features or noises lol.
Good thing reer xamaars barely exist in the west and are strict these coons are desperate for anything subhanallah

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Good thing reer xamaars barely exist in the west and are strict these coons are desperate for anything subhanallah
I find it funny that these low IQ's don't realize that they can still go for gaalo girls. Nothing in Islam stops them from marrying a fine Latina Christian.:dabcasar:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@sigmund
if somali girls are bieng take as second to nothing and reverts only go for them when they cant get an asian girl thats realy sad

are you sure somali girls are this insecure they will give themselves up like a second choice

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
@sigmund
if somali girls are bieng take as second to nothing and reverts only go for them when they cant get an asian girl thats realy sad

are you sure somali girls are this insecure they will give themselves up like a second choice
unfortunately they are daddy issue, living in a multicultured society and bring insecure leads to these things

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Yes there are thousands of Caribbean and AA Muslims who would make a perfect wife for these dudes. I don't mind them going for other women, just don't diss your own women and call them unattractive and hideous.
or think they're too good for their own kind it's self hate nothing else

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
unfortunately they are daddy issue, living in a multicultured society and bring insecure leads to these things
is this realy an epidemic, their are first born muslims to marry why do they settle for less their are men who are decent hardworking born to a Muslim family will pay mehr and everything

why settle for low class reverts who are often convicts and prisoners who will pay nor meher where is their self-worth and value why not pick someone who is decent and is willing to put everything to the table

if this is true i might stay clear of somali girls in the uk

Last edited:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
is this realy an epidemic, their are first born muslims to marry why do they settle for less their are men who are decent hardworking born to a Muslim family will pay mehr and everything

why settle for low class reverts whoa re often convicts and prisoners who will pay nor meher where is their self-worth and value why not pick someone who is decent and is willing to put everything to the table

if this is true i might stay clear of somali girls in the uk
ofcourse is true that's what uk somalis are known for settle for a american somali they dont do these shenanigans revert marriages are rare

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
ofcourse is true that's what uk somalis are known for settle for a american somali they dont do these shenanigans revert marriages are rare
am freinds with a north american somali girl on insta shes pro somali i even taught her about the cushite race
shes very pro cushite
shes also very proud of bieng somali, i dont know about moving to america laakin:gaasdrink:

youre righht american somalis have stable families stable jobs their fathers at home with them and have no crime culture in the uk its the opposite they have a lot of selfhatred and daddy issues

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts