LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
lool east african men are first sis but i can thelp but find them attractive
giphy.gif

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Africans and people with more melanin, in general, are less favored in the dating scene than people with less melanin.

It is what it is.
Truth. Hence why you will never see me with a non somali. I noticed in general east african men are one of the most loyal men in the world

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
i dont really care if they have massive pipe. Theyre simply not my type beside they dont really find somali/black girls and always chase anything thats not black so why would you go out of your way and to praise the same people that bring their own women down? Hispanic men are more loyal to their women and are faar more attractive especially dominican, puerto rican and cuban niggas
Any cute guy with melanin I'm down for. There aren't many black people where I live so I haven't even had the chance to get with one :(

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Any cute guy with melanin I'm down for. There aren't many black people where I live so I haven't even had the chance to get with one :(
you probably live in minnesota, or one of those midwest states lol whats wrong with somali guys tho?

Truth. Hence why you will never see me with a non somali. I noticed in general east african men are one of the most loyal men in the world
I've seen mixed cadaan hispanic and arab women i found attractive but I don't find paler women as attractive as colored women

Aaegal

you probably live in minnesota, or one of those midwest states lol whats wrong with somali guys tho?
I don't ;o

There have been 2 Somali guys I have been into but no clue where they've gone haha Also small Somali pop where I live.

Reverts preferences:
1) Arab girls. They are viewed as cream of the crop and most view it as a achievment to get an arab girl. Very difficult because racist families.
2) Asian - Less liked than arab girls but c00ns still chase after them for their fair skin/ straight hair.
3) Somali girls
4) Other black girls

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I don't ;o

There have been 2 Somali guys I have been into but no clue where they've gone haha Also small Somali pop where I live.

where do you live horta? i think maadow guys in america would go for somali girls more than uk maadow guys

Aaegal

Reverts preferences:
1) Arab girls. They are viewed as creme of the crop and most view it as a achievment to get an arab girl. Very difficult because racist families.
2) Asian - Less liked than arab girls but c00ns still chase after them for their fair skin/ straight hair.
3) Somali girls
4) Other black girls
Are black guys into Asian girls? I have never seen that tbh. I found Asians too bigoted to be into blacks. In my community Asians always go for white guys and if they go for a black dude he's usually mixed. Idk if it's differnt for y'all though.

Are black guys into Asian girls? I have never seen that tbh. I found Asians too bigoted to be into blacks. In my community Asians always go for white guys and if they go for a black dude he's usually mixed. Idk if it's differnt for y'all though.
By Asian I think they mean like Pakistani etc. Black reverts like them it seems.
Where I live I see many Asian mainly Filipino girls with black guys. They mostly like white guys but many like blacks

Aaegal

By Asian I think they mean like Pakistani etc. Black reverts like them it seems.
Where I live I see many Asian mainly Filipino girls with black guys. They mostly like white guys but many like blacks
Okay that makes sense. Here I was thinking, Chinese, Jap, Koreans.
Are Pakistani parents okay with their daughters being with a black guy?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
indooyar chicks are the least loyal females in the world smh i feel it for their men they would literally spread their leg for anything but their own men seriously i always wonder niminkaa that find desi and indooyar females attractive
upload_2019-4-19_15-20-5.jpeg

Okay that makes sense. Here I was thinking, Chinese, Jap, Koreans.
Are Pakistani parents okay with their daughters being with a black guy?
I have no idea
I dont live in the UK, but probably not
However I see this Somali guy Pakistani girl couple always retweeted on my timeline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts