The truth about cushitic unity (response)

Ethiopia has 100 million people+ , we can use that out advantage through offering international low tax shipping route.

West somalia is gone , we need to focus on Somalia itself. Ethiopia has so much to offer us.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Ethiopia has 100 million people+ , we can use that out advantage through offering international low tax shipping route.

West somalia is gone , we need to focus on Somalia itself. Ethiopia has so much to offer us.

They aren't necessarily gone, there is still possibility of a referendum for them to leave like Eritrea did.

I agree, Abiy Ahmed Ethiopia's first Oromo leader is forging a new Ethiopia.

Take for example Somali Ogaden now have a 50% profit share deal of their oil with the government, before 100% of the profits were going to go to Amhara/Xabesha generals.

Its time to drop Arabs completely, the only thing we should have common with them going forward is the religion.
That's really nice how come Ogaden now gets 50%? Also, when u say gov do u mean the Ogaden regional gov or Somalia?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
That's really nice how come Ogaden now gets 50%? Also, when u say gov do u mean the Ogaden regional gov or Somalia?

The current deal is Ogadenia gets 50%, while remainder of last 50% is divided up between rest of Ethiopian states along with Ogadenia. So the split is closer to 60% for Ogaden and 40 for the rest of the country.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
The current deal is Ogadenia gets 50%, while remainder of last 50% is divided up between rest of Ethiopian states along with Ogadenia. So the split is closer to 60% for Ogaden and 40 for the rest of the country.
They also get a referrendum to break of starting some time next year
Not sure when but it will happen

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
CUSHITIC UNITY or get left behind just like the South Cushites - the only trace of you is found Niger-Congo’s and tests done on bones.

*drops mic*
:trumpsmirk:Imagine some time in the distant future scientists will be looking for Somali dna inside bantus

Just thinking about it is already too much
:mjlol:I don't want to end up like south cushitics! !

Last edited:
Just read it and it says the liyu police force abdi illy was behind it no kidding since he's forces were the ones jailing and fighting onlf

Here is a highlighted screenshot
Abdi iley the qabilist Tplf amhara slave was jailed by a abiy Ahmed

Now stop believing propaganda do some research for yourself
View attachment 76681
Who do you think the Liyu police work for? They're part of the Ethiopian government... them being ethnic somalis doesn't change the fact they're following the orders from the government.

Its actually laughable you thought this was an rebuttal. You committed the logical fallacy of false equivalence. Saying the men who mostly carried out the atrocities were Somalis, and then stating it has nothing to do with Ethiopia when in fact they are part of Ethiopia with a somali face doing the dirty work.

This is just purely dishonest bullshit point you've made. Just shows how low you go to push your cucked ideology.

We've been fighting each other for dead land for the past millennia.

Not for Cushistan but it's time we put our past bs behind us and think of a way to work together as neighbours like the EU who've been fighting each other for just as long.

The current fights between Ethiopians and Somalis are bs fake news propaganda orchestrated by those who want us to lose potential allies.

Don't let Twitter do your thinking and think about our real interests before you blabber about the same nonsense.
You're more idiotic than the first guy. Ethiopia has always been the aggressor. They are a multi ethnic empire. A homogenous neighbour next door is not only an internal threat but a problem for their geopolitical goals. Ethiopia wants the somali coast and all they see in its way is a single ethnicity. By all means necessary they want to take our land.

But we don't even want one inch of their's. All we want is our land but we're the ones fighting pointless wars? You're all spineless weasels.

And this bs common enemy is beyond autistism. Who borders the bantus? Do you think the Amhar even care about the Bantus expanding into our land? They have even made deals with them which wiki leaks exposed years ago but you still think we have a common enemy?

We are the common enemy of Ethiopia and Kenya. They want our land and are happy to split it as a compromise. Ethiopia is the same country that signed a mutual defence pact specifically against the somali people with Kenya but you think they'll come to help us when we fight bantus?

You're pathetic. You've convinced yourselves your enemies are your friends. You're in denial.

We have no friends. We have no allies. We only have enemies. Accept reality and stop jerking off to your Cushitic dreams.

Attachments

• 34373092.jpg
    34373092.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 95

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Who do you think the Liyu police work for? They're part of the Ethiopian government... them being ethnic somalis doesn't change the fact they're following the orders from the government.

Its actually laughable you thought this was an rebuttal. You committed the logical fallacy of false equivalence. Saying the men who mostly carried out the atrocities were Somalis, and then stating it has nothing to do with Ethiopia when in fact they are part of Ethiopia with a somali face doing the dirty work.

This is just purely dishonest bullshit point you've made. Just shows how low you go to push your cucked ideology.
The liyu police worked for abdi Illey who in turn was a tigray amhara tplf slave
Both tplf and abdi iley are no longer here A peace treaty was signed abdi iley was arrested by abiy Ahmed

So should we kill every somali because of abdi Iley

:noneck:You must be retarded you're talking about revenge even though we made friends and signed a peace agreement

:trumpsmirk:Imagine some time in the distant future scientists will be looking for Somali dna inside bantus

Just thinking about it is already too much
:mjlol:I don't want to end up like south cushitics! !
The South cushites didn't die because they were overrun, they didn't lose a great war nor were they raped to oblivion. They were assimilated through integration and intermarriage.

Like how many clans in the North and South have done already they accepted bantus as one of them. They let them in and piece by piece, gene by gene they were wiped out.

Here's some information about the last southern cushites, the Iraqw.

"According to Börjeson (2004), the Iraqw have assimilated many foreign groups into their culture. Most of the latter peoples are of Nilotic (especially Datog) and Bantu origin. Of the estimated 150 to 200 total Iraqw clans, only three are believed to be of Iraqw descent".

Only 3 out of maybe 200 are really even Iraqw. Those 3 are heavily mixed. This is history.

The liyu police worked for abdi Illey who in turn was a tigray amhara tplf slave
Both tplf and abdi iley are no longer here A peace treaty was signed abdi iley was arrested by abiy Ahmed

So should we kill every somali because of abdi Iley

:noneck:You must be retarded you're talking about revenge even though we made friends and signed a peace agreement
You talk of a "peace treaty" and friendship. And don't say "we". An unelected more loyal dog replaced the previous hound and signed a fraudulent treaty supposedly on behalf of all of us?

If you haven't realised yet I don't support or acknowledge the supposed legitimacy of the government in the South. You might accept these terms but I don't.

There's no talk of peace or friendships until we get somaliweyn. Once we have achieved that, then and only then can we talk about trade. Until then they have millions of our people captured and are yet to answer for their crimes against our people. You might celebrate these sellouts who sold a true wadani to our enemies but I don't.

You're a cuck. If it went my way you wouldn't be executed because you're not worth the stain I'd have to clean. You wouldn't be drown, your treacherous body would pollute my waters. You wouldn't be hanged because it would be a waste of good rope. No. You would be thrown from the clouds onto the soil of those Ethiopians you love so much. I don't hate Ethiopians or bantus. I hate weasels like you.

There's nothing more to be said. My lands are as far as possible from the reaches of those mountain dwarves you love so much. This site is worse than I expected.

I can only act and pray that Allah gives me the pleasure of finding and killing the traitors amongst our people myself.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
You talk of a "peace treaty" and friendship. And don't say "we". An unelected more loyal dog replaced the previous hound and signed a fraudulent treaty supposedly on behalf of all of us?

If you haven't realised yet I don't support or acknowledge the supposed legitimacy of the government in the South. You might accept these terms but I don't.

There's no talk of peace or friendships until we get somaliweyn. Once we have achieved that, then and only then can we talk about trade. Until then they have millions of our people captured and are yet to answer for their crimes against our people. You might celebrate these sellouts who sold a true wadani to our enemies but I don't.

You're a cuck. If it went my way you wouldn't be executed because you're not worth the stain I'd have to clean. You wouldn't be drown, your treacherous body would pollute my waters. You wouldn't be hanged because it would be a waste of good rope. No. You would be thrown from the clouds onto the soil of those Ethiopians you love so much. I don't hate Ethiopians or bantus. I hate weasels like you.
We didn't make peace with our sworn enemy the amhara/tigray tplf rather we entered a deal with abiy Ahmed and the oromos who also arrested abdi iley the biggest tplf warlord and killer of somalis and onlf fighters

So all in all no somali is stupid enough to betray his people

I’m sorry Cushitic unity won’t exist until we get our own land. Until Somali people from west Somalia are free. And look if you are basing things of Abiy Ahmed, Abiy Ahmed would one day be gone maybe some day a guy who doesn’t care about peace would emerge and dismantle everything he’s done so far. Ex) there was an Obama and now there’s a Trump. As you can see, I don’t find this stable and there’s no reason for me to trust Ethiopian government since Ethiopia has proven to me to be distrustful. I can’t stand that they killed my people and you shouldn’t too. I don’t care about peace treaties when I see that West Somalia is still apart of Ethiopia. And who cares about the oil deal when we could get complete control of our own oil once we are independent. The problem I see hear is that there are a lot of Somalis who are victims of Ethiopia’s past government and I don’t think they were compensated for their torture. I think they were just released for a political strategy and then just left alone. All I see is that they said oh, let’s put our differences aside for economic purpose and forget about the past. And that’s something I can’t stand every-time I watch a video about a Somali person who describes the torture they received from that vile government makes me think it’s not in the past the victims are still here and they have received no compensation to restart their lives the vile government have just basically stopped the torture and called that peace.

So is the 2020 referendum even happening in Ogaden? the Ethio president made peace with the rebels and is already working on getting oil and gas out of the region. I don't see a reason for his gov to let the Ogaden free. There isn't even a real militia to oppose the gov now.
:hmm:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
So is the 2020 referendum even happening in Ogaden? the Ethio president made peace with the rebels and is already working on getting oil and gas out of the region. I don't see a reason for his gov to let the Ogaden free. There isn't even a real militia to oppose the gov now.
:hmm:
Eritrea got independence through a referendum don't see how the somali region won't

Besides the ones who wanted to keep the area the tplf amharas and tigray are out

So their is a possibility of the referendum actually happening
Or maybe @SOMALI GENERAL might have a better idea

Eritrea got independence through a referendum don't see how the somali region won't

Besides the ones who wanted to keep the area the tplf amharas and tigray are out

So their is a possibility of the referendum actually happening
Or maybe @SOMALI GENERAL might have a better idea
Eritrea was a WHOLE different situation and that was back when colonialism was still a thing.
Also, even after Eritreans voted to leave Ethiopia didn't give a f*ck and attacked...they got independence after 30 long years of war. Also, I feel like the new Ethio president is just a sheep in wolve's clothing. He's playing it smart, he's done everything right so far to calm the Ogaden down and slowly repress opposition. He already ended the small military opposition and is probably going to improve the lives for Ogadenis to the point where they won't want or need to leave Ethiopia. Even he knows how many resources Ogaden has and he's gotta think how the rest of Ethiopians will react after he basically sells their land (in their eyes)...Tigray/Amhara terrorists will lose their shit and be on his ass.

Trending