The truth about cushitic unity (response)

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
First of all the idea that horny Somali men want Cushitic unity so they can get with Habesha women is laughable. Because a horny guy wants to smash any women, not just from one particular ethnicity.

Now for this unity stuff.

Nobody wants to destroy Somalia and make a new country called Cushitia. But we want something like the Arab League or European Union or just friendly economic close ties.

Calling us unpatriotic is stupid because in the last two years we have gotten closer with Eritrea and Ethiopia especially since tplf amharas and tirays got kicked out.

And Abiy Ahmed, the Oromo, made peace with Eritrea and close ties with Somalia.

So the old Ethiopia is long gone

Their was even a economic peace pact signed last year

https://www.hiiraan.com/op4/2018/oc...gional_integration_in_the_horn_of_africa.aspx

20181028636762822672953272Somali_Eritre_Ethiopia_head_660_2018.jpg

So we were just following recent events and supporting our country Somalia and its new allies.

First of all the idea that horny Somali men want cushitic unity so they can get with habesha women is laughable

Cause a horny dude wants to smash any women not just from one particular ethnicity

Now for this unity bullshit

Bo one wants to destroy Somalia and make a new country called cushitia or something cushitic unity is just so we can form something like the Arab league or European union or not have any at all just friendly economic close ties

Calling us unpatriotic is dumb cause ring the last two years we have gotten closer with Eritrea and Ethiopia especially since tplf amharas and tirays got kicked out
And abiy Ahmed the oromo made peace with Eritrea and close ties
With somalia

https://www.hiiraan.com/op4/2018/oc...gional_integration_in_the_horn_of_africa.aspx

View attachment 76678

So we were just following recent events and supporting our country Somalia and it's new allies
They kill, rape, torture and slaughter our people to this day but you celebrate befriending them? You probably cheered as Cuckmaajo gave away Qalbi Dhagax, a true somali hero fighting for the independence and unification of our people. You probably pretend all the Human Rights reports that expose the Ethiopian government's abuse of the Somalis colonised by them.

Tens of thousands of our people died for the hope of expelling our enemies. Entire primary schools destroyed, entire villages burned to the ground, entire clans kidnapped.

Did they all die in vain?
Do you have no honour?
Do you even love your people?

Some of us do. We don't sleep with our enemies but you seem very eager to spread your little legs for them.

On a side note, I don't recognise the joke of a government in the South. I do not accept them as anything more than a circus group masquerading as a legitimate representative of the people when they don't claim one half and let al shabaab control the other.
They're a bunch of corrupted prostitutes in suits who are better off selling what's left of their pride to the highest bidder at a homeless centre

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
They kill, rape, torture and slaughter our people to this day but you celebrate befriending them? You probably cheered as Cuckmaajo gave away Qalbi Dhagax, a true somali hero fighting for the independence and unification of our people. You probably pretend all the Human Rights reports that expose the Ethiopian government's abuse of the Somalis colonised by them.

Tens of thousands of our people died for the hope of expelling our enemies. Entire primary schools destroyed, entire villages burned to the ground, entire clans kidnapped.

Do you have no honour?

Some of us do. We don't sleep with our enemies but you seem very eager to spread your little legs for them.
That Ethiopia is no longer here
I do love my people but they made peace and even want to give us a referendum to break away makes no sense to start something right now
They even made peace with Eritrea considering what they did to them

And I already explained how the old Ethiopia under Tplf is no longer in power

So our enemy isn't their anymore

That Ethiopia is no longer here
I do love my people but they made peace and even want to give us a referendum to break away makes no sense to start something right now
They even made peace with Eritrea considering what they did to them

And I already explained how the old Ethiopia under Tplf is no longer in power

So our enemy isn't their anymore
Yep you're a sellout. Acting like the Qalbi Dhagax situation wasn't done during Cuckmaajo's "presidency".
Let's pretend nothing happened in Moyale and Babile. Let's pretend that Ethiopia transformed into a wonderful place.

https://www.hrw.org/report/2018/07/...man-rights-abuses-jail-ogaden-somali-regional

First of all the idea that horny Somali men want cushitic unity so they can get with habesha women is laughable

Cause a horny dude wants to smash any women not just from one particular ethnicity

Now for this unity bullshit

Bo one wants to destroy Somalia and make a new country called cushitia or something cushitic unity is just so we can form something like the Arab league or European union or not have any at all just friendly economic close ties

Calling us unpatriotic is dumb cause in the last two years we have gotten closer with Eritrea and Ethiopia especially since tplf amharas and tirays got kicked out
And abiy Ahmed the oromo made peace with Eritrea and close ties
With somalia

View attachment 76678

So we were just following recent events and supporting our country Somalia and it's new allies

You're an oromo troll masquerading as a somali. No sane somali person IRL will call to unite with the biggest enemies of somalia' s history.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Do you have no honour?

We've been fighting each other for dead land for the past millennia.

Not for Cushistan but it's time we put our past bs behind us and think of a way to work together as neighbours like the EU who've been fighting each other for just as long.

The current fights between Ethiopians and Somalis are bs fake news propaganda orchestrated by those who want us to lose potential allies.

Don't let Twitter do your thinking and think about our real interests before you blabber about the same nonsense.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Yep you're a sellout. Acting like the Qalbi Dhagax situation wasn't done during Cuckmaajo's "presidency".
Let's pretend nothing happened in Moyale and Babile. Let's pretend that Ethiopia transformed into a wonderful place.

https://www.hrw.org/report/2018/07/...man-rights-abuses-jail-ogaden-somali-regional
Just read it and it says the liyu police force abdi illy was behind it no kidding since he's forces were the ones jailing and fighting onlf

Here is a highlighted screenshot
Abdi iley the qabilist Tplf amhara slave was jailed by a abiy Ahmed

Now stop believing propaganda do some research for yourself
Screenshot_2019-08-03-13-02-10.png

CUSHITIC UNITY or get left behind just like the South Cushites - the only trace of you is found Niger-Congo’s and tests done on bones.

*drops mic*

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I agree, Abiy Ahmed Ethiopia's first Oromo leader is forging a new Ethiopia.

Take for example Somali Ogaden now have a 50% profit share deal of their oil with the government, before 100% of the profits were going to go to Amhara/Xabesha generals.

Its time to drop Arabs completely, the only thing we should have common with them going forward is the religion.

when you resort to petty insults is when you loose the argument
:mjlol:got called a cuckoo twice in the space of three posts

@geeljire madaxweyne

You’re the father and Custodian of the Cushitic movement on Somalispot and you should be a martyr for your cause and take few shots for it. We Somalis were never known for tolerating differences of opinions, it is either our “clan’s way” or the A.K47. Hang in there the Bernie Sanders of Cushitic Union. I’m tempted to join your cult just for the fun ride. But that’s another topic.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I agree, Abiy Ahmed Ethiopia's first Oromo leader is forging a new Ethiopia.

Take for example Somali Ogaden now have a 50% profit share deal of their oil with the government, before 100% of the profits were going to go to Amhara/Xabesha generals.

Its time to drop Arabs completely, the only thing we should have common with them going forward is the religion.
All true
And don't forget the peace treaty abiy ahmed signed with the onlf guarantying a referendum and the Ogaden oil going to somalis

We don't really have anything to warmonger about at This point
we can work towards peace stability and progress

Last edited:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@geeljire madaxweyne

You’re the father and Custodian of the Cushitic movement on Somalispot and you should be a martyr for your ideology and take few shots for them. We Somalis were never known for tolerating differences of opinions, it is either our “clan’s way” or the A.K47. Hang in there the Bernie Sanders of Cushitic Union. I’m tempted to join your cult just for the fun ride. But that’s another topic.
Yeah I've noticed that I get insulted trashed upon constantly for the rational logical opinions I expressed

They won't silence me with their petty insults and lies about me I will continue spreading the truth

Yeah I've noticed that I get insulted trashed upon constantly for the rational logical opinions I expressed

They won't silence me with their petty insults and lies about me I will continue spreading the truth

@geeljire madaxweyne

Truth? Haaheey! Don’t be cowered by bullies. We can’t all have the same opinions like members of a Somali clan. We are thinking individuals who express their opinions without fear or favour. We are from a shithole of a country because we were programmed & brainwashed to think alike as a group. No individuality whatsoever. Though I don’t support your movement, I do support your rights to express and assemble them. Big respect mate.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
All true
And don't forget the peace treaty abiy ahmed signed with the onlf guaranting a referendum and there Ogaden oil going to somalis

We don't really have anything to warmonger about at This point we can work towards peace stability and progress

Yeah, and Abiy has brought them back into the fold and has legitimized them in their government.

Going forward better to ally with Horners than Bantus of Amisom and Terrorists of House of Saud and Qatar.