The true definition of Ceeb..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy is one word but it never lasts long (2 -3 years top and it ends up in divorce). I have never seen a halimo and a ajnabi
grow old together. Were's in the Somali community it is common to find couples married for over 30 years.
try 9 years for one and 5 years for the other.

besides, whats the point of 30 miserable years. :manny:

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
No you can't. It defeats the whole purpose of marriage if there is no defined roles. You might as well enter into a civil union where you can "cook" for each other. Basically any man that wants to play the "wife" in marriage is a closet .

o-GAY-FOODIE-BLOGS-facebook.jpg

Who said anything about being the wife? Where are these extremes coming from saaxib?
These are simple things done day to day in your single life, why does that change when you're married?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
:mindblown:Wtf is with all the fear mongering and circlejerk in this thread??!:vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:

What OP suggested wasn't even extraordinary tbh, it was simply reasonable...yet, a lot of men here are attempting to ridicule him as if he made a dishonorable or blasphemous statement. Low expectations should not be the norm. Are you guys threatened because he's raising the standard? And it makes what you have to offer, look bad?? Smh; some men are forever trying to make women believe that they have no choice but to settle.:kanyehmm:

YES, it's true that women don't like simps who randomly grovel at their feet- but what OP presented is not "going above and beyond" by any means; it's just a guy CHOOSING to being CONSIDERATE [purely out of his own volition], because he loves his wife and kids, and wants the best possible for his family. The wife, if she's equally good natured, would recognize his aim and also respond in kind (when the situation is reversed).

You got My point
1060.gif

What I suggested was barely much

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Niggas acting like once you're married you put your feet up and the responsibilities you once had are not your own.
Or was it dear old mumsy who did everything for you before that?

Come on fam...

Mercury

VIP
Who said anything about being the wife? Where are these extremes coming from saaxib?
These are simple things done day to day in your single life, why does that change when you're married?

Cooking is something everybody should know lol

Even if youre going to the gym you need to Cook and prepare your own meals to get good gains

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Youre the one with a tampon fetish even ask youre fellow roadmen to shove one up your ass
Boowe hadu illahay ku roon yahay you have all the characteristics of a female all that's left is to drill a hole between your legs wear a dress and some mascara then go look for a man to cook for and take care of abaayo macaan besides you're skilled in the culinary arts as the saying goes the way to a mans heart is through his stomach abaayo macaanay sonkoray malabay

OP just said he doesn't think its ceeb to help out around the house. I don't understand how that is controversial. Im sure he's smart enough to know when someone is taking advantage of his kindness and using him.

Mercury

VIP
Boowe hadu illahay ku roon yahay you have all the characteristics of a female all that's left is to drill a hole between your legs wear a dress and some mascara then go look for a man to cook for and take care of abaayo macaan besides you're skilled in the culinary arts as the saying goes the way to a mans heart is through his stomach abaayo macaanay sonkoray malabay

Illahey ha ku caafiyo thats all Im gonna say to you

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Genetically modified foods sidu u cuuniyey maxu ninki isku badalay amino a chick in a mans body waa yaab iyo isticajib:susp:

Mercury

VIP
OP just said he doesn't think its ceeb to help out around the house. I don't understand how that is controversial. Im sure he's smart enough to know when someone is taking advantage of his kindness and using him.
Im not that foolish what i Said was barely anything

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I would never settle down in the west insha Allah there's es like Mercury who accepts you to slave for them and they do nothing for you in return like what is a man getting out of these entitled es in the west except a headache as soon you get home? If you want a husband instead of a wife then marry a chick from who's westernised.

Mercury

VIP
I would never settle down in the west insha Allah there's es like Mercury who accepts you to slave for them and they do nothing for you in return like what is a man getting out of these entitled es in the west except a headache as soon you get home? If you want a husband instead of a wife then marry a chick from who's westernised.

More Somalis should just understand that cooking and cleaning is something everyone should do

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Gratitude for your dumbness or incompetency?

Youre getting lame as f*ck and stop DMing me
Bring proof that I sent you a personal message?

Post our conversation right here you have my permission.

You're vindictive and conniving that's why I think you're a chick parading as a man but guess what abaayo macaan the gig is up im going to expose your vagina to the world:damedamn:

It honestly seems like a bad deal to get married to a western woman. :nahgirl:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
More Somalis should just understand that cooking and cleaning is something everyone should do
I do my own cooking and cleaning Alhamdulillah that's why I don't need a woman in my life yet but when that changes I'm going back home to find a feminine xalimo who is willing to serve me as her husband waa billahi towfiq :fittytousand:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending