The somali's at the Coli have failed us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

afrosomali

closer to god we africans
@Bahal was probably that nerdy kid that stayed inside scared to kick it when he got spotted outside got punked nd internalizd the hatred derived from his impotency into full blown racist

he probably woulda shot trayvon too:damn::chrisfreshhah::dead:

Wally

I DON'T LIKE SHIT
How do you explain West Africans hating on AAs? Go on nairaland and see the vitriol aimed at AAs.

There is no reason why West Africans feel the need to hate and hurl abusive language towards African Americans. They're, after all distant cousins.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
There is no reason why West Africans feel the need to hate and hurl abusive language towards African Americans. They're, after all distant cousins.

We are related to Oromos and look how much vitriol @Canuck sends them :lol:

West Africans have family values, principles and education. Polar opposite to AAs. They might be distant cousins genetically but culturally they're completely different people.

West Africans don't like Caribbeans either. They look down on them.

Wally

I DON'T LIKE SHIT
We are related to Oromos and look how much vitriol @Canuck sends them :lol:

West Africans have family values, principles and education. Polar opposite to AAs. They might be distant cousins genetically but culturally they're completely different people.

West Africans don't like Caribbeans either. They look down on them.

Hmm that's true.

afrosomali

How do you explain West Africans hating on AAs? Go on nairaland and see the vitriol aimed at AAs.
immigrants r typically incentive to AAs :kanyeshrug:only an enlightened few r capable of complex thought to not step blindly into a complex dynamic nd not judge on1st impressions

im just content that there r many somalis that rnt racist or racially intolerant (not many on this site though)

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
AAs are nice people but I don't like the groups online-that's just it.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
AAs are nice people but I don't like the groups online-that's just it.

I don't like any ethnicities/races online tbh. From the whites on reddit, 4chan and funnyjunk to the blacks on the coli, World Star and NikeTalk, and even asians and latinos on these sites. Even many of the autists here I wouldn't associate with irl

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
@Bahal was probably that nerdy kid that stayed inside scared to kick it when he got spotted outside got punked nd internalizd the hatred derived from his impotency into full blown racist

he probably woulda shot trayvon too:damn::chrisfreshhah::dead:

You probably the cuck who is all mama Africa while you're getting jumped by a pick of wild .

The level of unwarranted hostility these people have towards us is mind boggling, just look at the coli thread this entire thread is about for a small snippet of the AA "mind".

Ah yes, because the African American community is so great.

No Bahal @isme is right. The judgement of the AA community is holy. We need to live up to their standards. Eat watermelon , call eachother ''dogs'' and '''', ''Twerk'' ''Gang bang'' talk about ''hoes'' and ''es''. We need to rise up to their levels and create great kingdoms like the mighty ''Ghetto'.

:childplease:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I don't like any ethnicities/races online tbh. From the whites on reddit, 4chan and funnyjunk to the blacks on the coli, World Star and NikeTalk, and even asians and latinos on these sites. Even many of the autists here I wouldn't associate with irl
Tbh the blacks at coli are level headed and aren't that bad if anything they were :superman:For somalis when that captain Phillips movie was coming out:mjdontkno:
Some troll with the anti somali but they get called out by other posters for being white or coon:wow:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
immigrants r typically incentive to AAs :kanyeshrug:only an enlightened few r capable of complex thought to not step blindly into a complex dynamic nd not judge on1st impressions

im just content that there r many somalis that rnt racist or racially intolerant (not many on this site though)

Please tell me you don't really believe that?

:yacadiim:

They're always the victim miyaa?

afrosomali

You probably the cuck who is all mama Africa while you're getting jumped by a pick of wild .

The level of unwarranted hostility these people have towards us is mind boggling, just look at the coli thread this entire thread is about for a small snippet of the AA "mind".
wallahi ure a confirmed damn the hate is real

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts