The somali's at the Coli have failed us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roasting white nationalists and right wingers on social media is much more fun. They're so touchy.

LOOOL!!! Remember I used troll the living hell out of them on twitter.

I made them pee their pants with white genocide threats i sent them.

:chrisfreshhah:"Know Your Enemy".

Last edited:
Roasting white nationalists and right wingers on social media is much more fun. They're so touchy.

No nothing fun, unfortunely some innocent person will pay the price either( denying employment, visa, immigration, law court, medical field hospital, school teachers, social services ) serious guys do not troll those white nationalists.

The reality is people do not look at us as SL PL JL Somalia, all they see in news is Somalia fragile state. Time to unite and grow out of tribe. No one care about your tribe are just Somali for him. Unite

Hafez

VIP
Lol that's what you got offended by?
Lol not really. Lamogoodle, dhegcas, injir, reer badhiyo, etc. are just terms that people use against other. I don't really take insults serious unless it's against Islam.
:damedamn:

Everything. Somalis being unnecessary calling them racist terms, and the AAs chasing Somali women. This is pathetic and embarrassing on both parts

I mean somalis lot of times just insult AA because they were being racist first and can you blame AA chasing somali women? East African women are the finest 'black' women on the planet :banderas:.

even though some of yall be on one.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
The only people who have ever been overtly racist to me have been African American.

You really don't know these people if you didn't have the misfortune of living around them in the mid 90s-early 00s. These fuckers were tamed by force of arms wallahi.

Congrats Somalis! a couple of years ago most people in the west didn't know what a somali was.....but you came on the internet and loudly and proudly introduced yourselves as a group of degenerates . Now you are becoming quite infamous as a population filled with mental and social retards. Congrats!

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Congrats Somalis! a couple of years ago most people in the west didn't know what a somali was.....but you came on the internet and loudly and proudly introduced yourselves as a group of degenerates . Now you are becoming quite infamous as a population filled with mental and social retards. Congrats!

Ah yes, because the African American community is so great.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
The only people who have ever been overtly racist to me have been African American.

You really don't know these people if you didn't have the misfortune of living around them in the mid 90s-early 00s. These fuckers were tamed by force of arms wallahi.

What's the difference between AAs in the 90s and now?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
What's the difference between AAs in the 90s and now?

At first, new refugees were unceremoniously dumped into the ghettos because hey we're all black. Turns out AAs are for the most part feral beasts that only understand violence.

Now, we're a lot richer and more educated, about half have moved out of the hood, and they're basically in the same spot they were 20 years ago, if not worse.

They always make up some weird claim of us getting some sort of supersecret free money to build businesses and buy cars or whatever, but it's mostly a result of an actual community and shit like ayuuto/hagbad. Now, almost everybody graduates from HS and it's expected to go straight to uni, in contrast with their situation where there are more AA men in prison than college.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
At first, new refugees were unceremoniously dumped into the ghettos because hey we're all black. Turns out AAs are for the most part feral beasts that only understand violence.

Now, we're a lot richer and more educated, about half have moved out of the hood, and they're basically in the same spot they were 20 years ago, if not worse.

They always make up some weird claim of us getting some sort of supersecret free money to build businesses and buy cars or whatever, but it's mostly a result of an actual community and shit like ayuuto/hagbad. Now, almost everybody graduates from HS and it's expected to go straight to uni, in contrast with their situation where there are more AA men in prison than college.

They need a cultural revolution of some sort. I do think they are treated unfairly in the judicial system and job market but that shouldn't be an excuse. Discrimination won't disappear any time soon so you can either cry about it or find a way around it.

White people will be white people. It's in their DNA to f*ck people over. But AAs need a culture shift that's geared more towards community building. That's why I respect Jews. Their money is circulating inside the Jewish community. They support each others businesses.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf

Why were they after you? I thought African Americans were all about that we wuz kangs shit and loving Africa hoptep ankh shit

@Bielsa When I was in America, literally every store there were black people working, more than hispanics and whites. I don't think they are discriminated against in the job market

Thats a myth but I cosign everything else.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Why were they after you? I thought African Americans were all about that we wuz kangs shit and loving Africa hoptep ankh shit

They will literally chimpout if you say they're from Africa, i can only assume theyve been conditioned to hate themselves for centuries. They always assume people look down on them, have a huuuge inferiority complex when it comes anyone that isn't "black". Das rayciss is most definitely not a meme.

Wallahi I've met AAs who swore their ancestors were Cherokee or a lost tribe of Israel who made it to America.

I was in America, literally every store there were black people working, more than hispanics and whites. I don't think they are discriminated against in the job market

They straight up don't go to school, there's affirmative action and generous financial aid that will sometimes literally pay you to go to school like some Scandi country if you're black and poor.

Unfortunately, most of them get extensive records and felonies by their teens and will never get a meaningful job, leading to them selling crack all over again. Most of the blame falls on whites who made them this way tbf, but they're totally clueless hip hop drones that will shoot someone for scuffing their $300 J's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending