The Somaliland colonel killed in Tukoraq (Col Mohamed Daud) was from Gabiley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Gabilet region, 40k
Caynaba 32k

Do you want me to post the NEC statistics, A lot of HJ never bother to register, coz they didn't care.

A lot of HJ never bother to register is hearsay bullshit that doesn't hold any weight with me or anyone credible. Tell whatever lies you have to to convince yourself that you aren't langaab. Facts are facts.

You are not talking to a millennial here but a vet who is well aware of the facts.

f*ck outta here. Try denying UN data. Langaab foqol langaab tryna say Caynaba is larger than Gabiley.

tenor.gif

upload_2018-4-17_12-14-53-png.41320

LOOOOOOL Uunsi, aren't you the people who registered Oromos and children to get more numbers, subxaan allaah, you guys even have an inferiority complex, Laangaabnimo, is what make you register the oromos and children.

facts are facts.

Cumar

VIP
LOOOOOOL Uunsi, aren't you the people who registered Oromos and children to get more numbers, subxaan allaah, you guys even have an inferiority complex, Laangaabnimo, is what make you register the oromos and children.

facts are facts.

That was FKD points from the election. If you actually believe that, you are a bigger moron than I thought.

Then again, you must be a moron if you believe that Caynaba is larger than Gabiley.

Cumar

VIP
Gabiley = SM, Gadabursi, Madhibaan, so what you are not the only one

Lol, Gadabursi don't claim Gabiley. Madhiban live everywhere in SL. Try again.

Sad, you can't accept the fact you are a langaab 4 son confederation of bushmen and midgaans so you gotta make shit up.

Nigga I live in Togdheer, Sahil 75%, Sanaag with two districts, from east Berbera all the way to Xiis, Sool region, Ethiopia and Hawd, and you live Waqooyi galbeed only :drakelaugh:

And you know Gabiley is your only HQ, still laangaab that lives one region of Waqooyi Galbeed. that prove how laangaab you are HA owns smallest land in SL.

Cumar

VIP
Nigga I live in Togdheer, Sahil 75%, Sanaag with two districts, from east Berbera all the way to Xiis, Sool region, Ethiopia and Hawd, and you live Waqooyi galbeed only :drakelaugh:

You have the smallest land border of any Isaaq subclan in Hawd. I wouldn't talk about that.

gZATQ1F.jpg

GX exclusively have Gaashamo woreda, HA exclusively have Harshin woreda. You lot are so langaab in Ethiopia you don't even have your own Woreda (district).

You are a guest in Berbera. That's CM territory.

Xiis is nonexistent, kulaha a town of 30 people is something kkk.

Sool is Dhullos territory.

Stop claiming other peoples lands langaabyaahow.

Cumar

VIP
When I finish digging my oil wells in East Sahil, you will be shoe shinner. iska samir anaad kabaha ii maydhi doontaa.

When will you get your own district in Ethiopia? You talk about Hawd like you are nothing but minority there.

I have my own district in Harshin and at least can claim I am something in DDSI.

Why are you claiming other peoples lands like a filthy little langaab?

This is my land you laangaab who loves one region of Waqooyi Galbeed.

From Ethiopia all the way to the red sea, from Sahil all the way to Sanaag

j88aueV.jpg

Cumar

VIP
This is my land you laangaab who loves one region of Waqooyi Galbeed.

From Ethiopia all the way to the red sea, from Sahil all the way to Sanaag

j88aueV.jpg

I don't think you understand what the word "langaab" means. Nothing to do with land when yours is all empty deserts, aside from the fact you claim other peoples degaans as well.

I inhabit the corridor which houses more than 60% of SL's population. I also inhabit all the way to Sheikh and Dubur in Northern Togdheer.

My lands are both populated, and economically viable unlike your dry empty deserts.

I triggered you so much you had to go make a fake map in paint to prove a point.

You see on the map

- Dhoqoshay,
-caynaba
-OOg
-Garadag
-Ceel-Afweyn
-Qoryake
-Xood
-Xayira
-Eelal
-Koole
-Hagal
-Burco

all that and in between,

No one lives within HJ land

I don't think you understand what the word "langaab" means. Nothing to do with land when yours is all empty deserts, aside from the fact you claim other peoples degaans as well.

I inhabit the corridor which houses more than 60% of SL's population. I also inhabit all the way to Sheikh and Dubur in Northern Togdheer.

My lands are both populated, and economically viable unlike your dry empty deserts.

I triggered you so much you had to go make a fake map in paint to prove a point.

Not fake map, we don't claim other peoples land like uunsis, Bohol can confirm, because he knows all the clan borders. Ask if you want coz you know nothing ciyaal uunsi,

Cumar

VIP
You see on the map

- Dhoqoshay,
-caynaba
-OOg
-Garadag
-Ceel-Afweyn
-Qoryake
-Xood
-Xayira
-Eelal
-Koole
-Hagal
-Burco

all that and in between,

No one lives within HJ land

You aren't even half of Burao which is shared.

HY outnumber you by themselves.

When we add wixi HY so raaca. CM+ HA (Makahiil)+ Arap they outnumber you by large majority, more than 70%.

Your only major town is Caynaba which is far smaller than Gabiley (HA) or Ceerigaabo (HY).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts