The Somaliland colonel killed in Tukoraq (Col Mohamed Daud) was from Gabiley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Most of the people who died on the Somaliland side were Jeegaan. Most HY troops pulled out from Tukoraq longtime ago under the order of Caare.

upload_2018-5-15_15-50-15.png

Bohol

VIP
He was too old. Why send such a very old man that can't even sprint from the bullets in the battlefield? it seems the young Sland population don't enlist in the army much and have no interest in it.

He was too old. Why send such a very old man that can't even sprint from the bullets in the battlefield? it seems the young Sland population don't enlist in the army much and have no interest in it.

Have you seen Tukaraq? Is that a land any rational human being would fight for?:drakelaugh:. That land should be used to dump all the waste in the region

Have you seen Tukaraq? Is that a land any rational human being would fight for?:drakelaugh:. That land should be used to dump all the waste in the region
Why Is Muse bixi obsessing over Tukaraq? Anti Bixi movement is rising in Somaliland

Shows you I have a heart.

Did Gaas oversee this attack? Wasn't he at the meeting between regional heads? Like I said, this is an L for both sides. Puntland would have to put money and effort towards protecting any gains they have made.

SLand will now use budget money to court a few hundred Dhulos, and Bihi losing legitimacy as President. Above all, the loss of life on both sides isn't worth a few dusty tuulos

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Did Gaas oversee this attack? Wasn't he at the meeting between regional heads? Like I said, this is an L for both sides. Puntland would have to put money and effort towards protecting any gains they have made.

SLand will now use budget money to court a few hundred Dhulos, and Bihi losing legitimacy as President. Above all, the loss of life on both sides
He's in Baidoa teaching federalism to the uneducated masses, you can't expect a man of Harvard to waste his time with trivial matters such as these :kodaksmiley:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
AUN. We Puntlanders have a class.
I'm sure many jeegaanlanders would've bad-mouthed the deceased person if it was the other way around.

He's in Baidoa teaching federalism to the uneducated masses, you can't expect a man of Harvard to waste his time with trivial matters such as these :kodaksmiley:

Yo its funny how this battle started right after that shaytan Michael Keating finished his whirlwind trip across Somalia. Is this a mere coincidence or is their something to it?

The motherfucker even had time to sit with all the spoilers in Somalia, and even non factors such as Faroole

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Yo its funny how this battle started right after that shaytan Michael Keating finished his whirlwind trip across Somalia. Is this a mere coincidence or is their something to it?
The UN is neutral in this fight if you are asking my theory I think he told Muse Bixi something he didn't like, Somaliland attacked perhaps to secure the border and Puntland happened to be prepared for it unlike last time. You can't put it past Muse Bixi he is a warlord after all maybe wuxuu is yidhi one day before Ramadan and for our celebration I will give my people a huge victory :mjlol:

The UN is neutral in this fight if you are asking my theory I think he told Muse Bixi something he didn't like, Somaliland attacked perhaps to secure the border and Puntland happened to be prepared for it unlike last time. You can't put it past Muse Bixi he is a warlord after all maybe wuxuu is yidhi one day before Ramadan and for our celebration I will give my people a huge victory :mjlol:

Musa bihi was like f*ck it, Let me take this W before Ramadan like the Xoloo he is. Puntland with the diversion tactics, pretending they don't what's going on by sending Gaas to the regional heads meeting in a time of war.

I wouldn't be suprised if Puntland got Keating to talk, he probably gave them a heads up, MJ saxiir in action

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
@Bohol most casualties will inevitably be HA, Arap or Gadabursi since those clans dominate the army now due to HY militia withdrawing from the area.

I wonder how long those communities will sit around and watched their loved ones die for a war that doesn't benefit them in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending