The Somaliland colonel killed in Tukoraq (Col Mohamed Daud) was from Gabiley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
You are mental, I have gotta go i have my work to do.

img_6848-gif.44974

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Cumar futoweyne stop talking about Burao rag baa ka taliyaa. Avenge your 12 lost JB boys you fucking street product. :siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh:

Cumar

VIP
@AarHawd_7

If the army breaks down. Yirowe is where you will be heading. I understand your frustration but you should accept your fate. Your lowly people are going to be facing the full front of any PL offences and no one will be there to save you this time.

3tYYAVB.jpg

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
2m6lteu.png

Tell Adeero Muuse Biixi not to send 75 year old diabetes patients to the front line. Poor guys, you just keep dying for the sake of Jeegaanland. :siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh:

Cumar

VIP
2m6lteu.png

Tell Adeero Muuse Biixi not to send 75 year old diabetes patients to the front line. Poor guys, you just keep dying for the sake of Jeegaanland. :siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh:

He died like a Man on the front lines.

I don't expect a ladyboy like you to understand. You are only fit to shine our shoes and cook our meals while the real men risk their lives.

Like I said, you can only talk when you leave your council estate in the UK and go fight yourself.

Until then, shut the f*ck up forever and keep his noble name out of your dirty, stained mouth ya ibn Habesha.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Aslong as you keep dying for the sake of Jeegaanland its okay with me. Do the dirty work you little uunsi boy.

Cumar

VIP
Aslong as you keep dying for the sake of Jeegaanland its okay with me. Do the dirty work you little uunsi boy.

The same ladyboys who were bragging about being fierce fighters are now bragging about how they hide from conflict and let others die for em.

1 of these men who died today is worth 100 of your ignoble, cowadly subclan.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Who cares about a dead big booty Habar Awal soldier? Huuno baad tahay, you dont fight. The day Dhulbahante slaughtered Geelle Garoomeed a Habar Awal raider you couldnt do shit. It was HJ that avenged your dead big booty Habar Awal warrior by raiding the Dhulbahante and killing their man who slaughtered your woman like it was nothing.

Inkastuu is gumeysto
Ama uu is garaaco
Isaaq guudka sareeto
Aniga iiga gudboone
Haddaanan Geelle u aarin
Oo warmahayga guduudin
Duul gumaan ka dhashay.

You fucking street product. You never fought a single battle huuno kid. The Ogaden preformed the biggest raid in Somali history on you the famous 'Geella Indha Badane' raid where they took more than 10000 of you. The camels never returned in Habar Awal hands. Isaaq waxaad katahay huuno aan dagaalamin. Keep using your diana and uunsi Habar Awal boy.

Cumar

VIP
Who cares about a dead big booty Habar Awal soldier? Huuno baad tahay, you dont fight. The day Dhulbahante slaughtered Geelle Garoomeed a Habar Awal raider you couldnt do shit. It was HJ that avenged your dead big booty Habar Awal warrior by raiding the Dhulbahante and killing their man who slaughtered your woman like it was nothing.

Inkastuu is gumeysto
Ama uu is garaaco
Isaaq guudka sareeto
Aniga iiga gudboone
Haddaanan Geelle u aarin
Oo warmahayga guduudin
Duul gumaan ka dhashay.

You fucking street product. You never fought a single battle huuno kid. The Ogaden preformed the biggest raid in Somali history on you the famous 'Geella Indha Badane' raid where they took more than 10000 of you. The camels never returned in Habar Awal hands. Isaaq waxaad katahay huuno aan dagaalamin. Keep using your diana and uunsi Habar Awal boy.

We don't border Dhulbahante, keep making shit up though if it makes you feel better.

LOL at a gusjeclo killing an OG ever in recorded history. Only niggas who can claim that is GX and Arap.

At least we killed Bartire Suldaans and that is verifiable, hell their descendants even live in Minesoota today.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Who said you need to border a clan in order for you to raid them? Doqonyahow. You didnt only lose your manhood in fucking street but your brain aswell uunsi boy.

Cumar

VIP
Who said you need to border a clan in order for you to raid them? Doqonyahow. You didnt only lose your manhood in fucking street but your brain aswell uunsi boy.

Making up fake news won't save u. Kulaha gusjeclo killed an OG to avenge HA. Maybe in your dreams maybe you did kiddo. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Last edited:

Cumar

VIP
They killed Dhulbahante raiders protecting your big fat Habar Awal booty.

I wouldn't be talking about Dhulbahante if I were you. You were known as their Magan (slaves) until very recently.

There is famous poem about your people and Dhulbahante which is known by everyone in the north.

In the 19th century there was a Dhulbahante warrior who wanted to marry a beautiful HJ women, but an HJ Suldaan also wanted to marry her.

So the Dhulbahante said I will marry her off the strength of my Tol, whilst the HJ Suldaan offered 200 camels. The Dhulbahante man ended up taking both the camels and the girl.

:mjlol::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Who enslaved who? Most of HJ lands today used to be Dhulbahante land you Habar Awal uunsi boy. You wouldnt know that ofcourse cause you never expended you huuno boy. Wali Berbera iyo Hargeisa ayaad fadhida adigoo badhi weyn.

Habar Awal men and woman are the same they both use uunsi and diana. How do you expect them fighting Daaroods. Hence the death of 12 JB boys and their dead taliye.

Cumar

VIP
Who enslaved who? Most of HJ lands today used to be Dhulbahante land you Habar Awal uunsi boy. You wouldnt know that ofcourse cause you never expended you huuno boy. Wali Berbera iyo Hargeisa ayaad fadhida adigoo badhi weyn.

Habar Awal men and woman are the same they both use uunsi and diana. How do you expect them fighting Daaroods.

You got all your lands from the British, the only Isaaq who needed British to expand was you.

I don't expect a british cumbucket like you to understand expansion.

Only clans that gained land from Oromo during Isaaq expansion was Habar Awal and HY.

"Both these powerful tribes assert a claim to the customs and profits of the port on the grounds that they jointly conqurred it from the Gallas"

See your langaab history below, where is gusjeclo kkk?

screen-shot-2018-04-22-at-2-58-51-pm-png.41926

screen-shot-2018-05-04-at-8-05-57-pm-png.44022

You lot have been reduced to begging for a degaan in Isaaq cities like Berbera and Hargeisa where you are irrelevant.

Truth is entire Isaaq history is HA and Garhajis. Keep crying to Jeberti though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending