The Somaliland colonel killed in Tukoraq (Col Mohamed Daud) was from Gabiley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Caare the tuug that fled with 2 cars, I like how you spin it. And wei this war is about principal you have to stand for something, Tukareq is just the place where the front lines are.

He is untouchable in Sanaag. Jeeganland learned it the hard way. :salute:

32602572_10211849897583482_4890842576086630400_n.jpg

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Thousands of Patriotic reer Gabiley would sacrifice for their lives to defend Somaliland like the Martys today because they see the big picture. Why limit yourselves to Gabiley when you can have the whole country within your grasp? :eating:

You guys would love for everyone to be fixated with only their little dusty tuulos but that's not happening. We're marching forward till the border is closed . :banderas:

Cirka alla leh, dhulkana Darod ayu siiyey. Idoorow dhimashada u adkeeyso.

Ninkii dhoof ku yimid aye geeridu dhibtaa.

:sass2:

Bohol

VIP
They claim Puntland wants all of Sanaag, they know not to invoke us, we are a whole another beast compared to the insect that is Jeeganland

There is no beef between Puntland and HY because on the east side the HY borders Warsangeli and the two communities have no beef.

manny.png

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
They claim Puntland wants all of Sanaag, they know not to invoke us, we are a whole another beast compared to the insect that is Jeeganland
Why would we want all of sanaag? thats obviously horseshit, desperate attempt to deceive the habar yoonis into supporting them

And they just embarrass themselves and whoever raised them really, and I hate to see my people stoop to their level, and be honest how many other HA or HY do you see that do what they do. Their 2 little cyber warriors and Habar Jeclo waxba Kama qaadin Karran So let the little wecels cry and calaacal on here 24/7

That I agree. We are expected to take the higher moral ground.

I agree with most of your points, that's why I got annoyed when you mentioned her like these wecels were. Peace walaal :nvjpqts:

Thousands of Patriotic reer Gabiley would sacrifice for their lives to defend Somaliland like the Martys today because they see the big picture. Why limit yourselves to Gabiley when you can have the whole country within your grasp? :eating:

You guys would love for everyone to be fixated with only their little dusty tuulos but that's not happening. We're marching forward till the border is closed . :banderas:

Exactly. Why be content with Gabiley when Garowe is your border :drakewtf:

Bohol

VIP
That I agree. We are expected to take the higher moral ground.

I agree with most of your points, that's why I got annoyed when you mentioned her like these wecels were. Peace walaal :nvjpqts:

No reer waqooyi says "wecel" your Koonfurian roots are showing. :gucciwhat:

There is no beef between Puntland and HY because on the east side the HY borders Warsangeli and the two communities have no beef.

manny.png

Hence why I said "they" as in Jeeganders. We should court our Warsangeli neighbors to join Wadaniland. Dhulos can kick rocks.

Bohol

VIP
Hence why I said "they" as in Jeeganders. We should court our Warsangeli neighbors to join Wadaniland. Dhulos can kick rocks.

Warsangelis are content with being part of Puntland. They should stay with their cousins otherwise they will be very divided like the Dhulos. So it is not good for them.

Warsangelis are content with being part of Puntland. They should stay with their cousins otherwise they will be very divided like the Dhulos. So it is not good for them.

You are right, we should not divide cousins from each other, this will create Dhulos 2.0, we'll just live peacefully as neighbors.

PLers like @Cumar & @Wei love the noble HY Isaac clan so much they pretend to be HY :faysalwtf:

Did you book a ticket to Hargeisa yet? Is your trip to the frontlines of Tukaraq situated yet? Yo big tit keyboard warrior soy boy. The only time your testosterone kicks in is when you chat shit on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.