The secret to make girls chase you (only mandem)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geeljire is right, in a sense all the principles are correct. I would only add that you have to do just a slight chasing in the beginning to get her name/number and then stop giving a f*ck.

Also, a line I've used sometimes that works perfectly well, when a girl begins acting up and getting out of line is

"There are two things that I have never seen in my life, a unicorn and a (or a girl if she has a brother that can potentially shoot me) that I need"

Also, a line I've used sometimes that works perfectly well, when a girl begins acting up and getting out of line is

"There are two things that I have never seen in my life, a unicorn and a (or a girl if she has a brother that can potentially shoot me) that I need"
Facts that one is A game these es are easy bro just dick her down and show her the bustop

La Xawla

Long Live the Somali Republic

:dead1:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Necktie or a noose? What is his prefered tool for strangulation? If neither, tell him you're willing to explore alternative fabrics for muscle paralysis.:rejoice:A faint pulse is a good look on him.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I think you’re confusing acting non chalant and chilled with treating girls like shit. It’s true that both genders are automatically more attracted to someone who likes them but at the same time is non chalant. No one will continue to pursue someone who quite obviously treats them like shit. The trick is to show interest but be cool, chilled and not bothered at the same time.

Silly faraxs can’t even get that right. Kulaha treat them like shit. ‍:bell:

Erm this only works on girls who have low self esteem and/or those who are young. Anyone who knows their worth and/or is of a certain age is not going to be wasting their time with guys who treat them like shit.

If any girl is into wax yaaalaahaas, i would say, get into therapy.

Erm this only works on girls who have low self esteem and/or those who are young. Anyone who knows their worth and/or is of a certain age is not going to be wasting their time with guys who treat them like shit.

If any girl is into wax yaaalaahaas, i would say, get into therapy.
that's the point who wants an old lady 25+ .

that's the point who wants an old lady 25+ .
So you would rather have a young girl with low self esteem? (Btw you can have young girls who have good self esteem). That is your business but just saying it says a lot about the quality of the person lol.

Some dead advice she's gonna shoot you down that you're "GAY" or "he's full of himself".

I've got my own gentleman tactics :cool: with a success rate of 100% :fittytousand:

I think you’re confusing acting non chalant and chilled with treating girls like shit. It’s true that both genders are automatically more attracted to someone who likes them but at the same time is non chalant. No one will continue to pursue someone who quite obviously treats them like shit. The trick is to show interest but be cool, chilled and not bothered at the same time.

Silly faraxs can’t even get that right. Kulaha treat them like shit. ‍:bell:
Clearly another victim of #dickemdown2018 how many nonchanlant guys been in your guts this summer kkk

So you would rather have a young girl with low self esteem? (Btw you can have young girls who have good self esteem). That is your business but just saying it says a lot about the quality of the person lol.
nice cute shaming :,)
why not both I do enjoy either .

Alot of simps disagreed with #dickemdown2018 but the main goal will still be reached f*ck what these cuckold say we aint stopping cuckold keep pussy begging whilst we smash your wife lowkey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending