The secret to make girls chase you (only mandem)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mandem do you find it hard keeping these girls in their position? Do girls disrespect you and give you headache always expecting more and more from you? Well your in luck today my friends. I will teach you one simple rule to keep girls from playing dumb games on you. This rule will make girls chase your attention constantly instead of the other way round.
First of all first key to unlocking this rule dont give a f*ck abti. No matter what you do when your talking to a girl never let her figure out your personality dont let her know who you are. If its not you telling her sweet nothings in her ear or smashing its irrelevant. Basically dont give the girl your non-sexual attention. You may wonder why not geeljire cant i get to know the girl? Well the reason why my miskeen friend is because the more non sexual attention you give a girl the quicker she will think she has you figured out. That being said the will think you like her so she will get bored and have no reason to chase your attention anymore. Because the only reason girls chase you is when they dont know whether you like them or not so show those girls no love my akhis its a dog eat dog world. These girls would be the same ones who would lead you into a long relationship full of headache and trauma all whilst their smashing a mysterious nigga on the low who shows them no love and treats them like shit.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
My nigga, you sound like you took one PUA seminar and feel like you got the whole game on lock. :chrisfreshhah:

f*ck off with that shit saxiib you are hanging around daddy infested xalimos clearly :camby: who would like to be treated like shit?
he is talking about particular type of girls here. The type that is addicted to being treated like shit by a drug dealer and despite constantly failing in relationships with these types of guys, she will continue to run back to them

he is talking about particular type of girls here. The type that is addicted to being treated like shit by a drug dealer and despite constantly failing in relationships with these types of guys, she will continue to run back to them
Am i not speaking of majority of inner city girls in the uk bro

Geeljire

Sxb, you are the Ussain Bolt, Napoleon and Messi (wrapped all together) of platinum threads. How do you do it sxb? You should teach us, qaasatan doqonkaasi R.Kelly.

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending