The secret to make girls chase you (only mandem)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
There's one more thing, a phenomenon I've noticed with women any who have kids, Men refer to the kids as 'our' kids, women usually refer to their kids as 'my or mine' have you ever seen a single mother say ''our kids''?

Puffin Stuff

What's the point of having kid's and providing for them if you don't have Guardianship of these kids and even joint Guardianship:faysalwtf:

There's one more thing, a phenomenon I've noticed with women any who have kids, Men refer to the kids as 'our' kids, women usually refer to their kids as 'my or mine' have you ever seen a single mother say ''our kids''?
Never they will never say our kids because they are selfish creatures im not saying some of them are like this im saying every single women in the world is like this any man who has took the burden of marrying and having kids is holding big burden because women are annoying asfuck

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Ladies in my age or older don't play games and lead you on. They are rather more straight forward. A 28 year old blond recently hit on me at the gym.
So true wallahi. Women around that age are just more direct and tired of games like the rest of us. What OP is saying are things i done at a younger age.

Playing games is for little yutes like him who got time to waste :ehh:

Mandem do you find it hard keeping these girls in their position? Do girls disrespect you and give you headache always expecting more and more from you? Well your in luck today my friends. I will teach you one simple rule to keep girls from playing dumb games on you. This rule will make girls chase your attention constantly instead of the other way round.
First of all first key to unlocking this rule dont give a f*ck abti. No matter what you do when your talking to a girl never let her figure out your personality dont let her know who you are. If its not you telling her sweet nothings in her ear or smashing its irrelevant. Basically dont give the girl your non-sexual attention. You may wonder why not geeljire cant i get to know the girl? Well the reason why my miskeen friend is because the more non sexual attention you give a girl the quicker she will think she has you figured out. That being said the will think you like her so she will get bored and have no reason to chase your attention anymore. Because the only reason girls chase you is when they dont know whether you like them or not so show those girls no love my akhis its a dog eat dog world. These girls would be the same ones who would lead you into a long relationship full of headache and trauma all whilst their smashing a mysterious nigga on the low who shows them no love and treats them like shit.
And i'm guessing you would be that nigga they smashin who doesn't give a f*ck.

:ohreally:

Puffin Stuff

Classy girls like to be treated like queens. Do you hang out with hoodrat girls?
I live in la-la land too with my rich wife who's on the forbes list :mjlol: she hasn't left me because I'm such a kind gentlemanly spirit who treats her like a ''queen'' :hemad:she doesn't care about all my imperfections the fact that I'm a college student doesn't irk her she pays for my living and education too and would never ever leave me because she's ''classy'':drakekidding:

You got the nail on its head wallahi:salute:
Every reformed abdi demands a sheikad niqabi thats never left her house. Theyre the first ones to yell at the top of their lungs to xaliimos. Nothing i despise more than these reformed abdis. Qashins.
Maybe is because they know eachother? The reformed gang been around eachother so the reformed Abdis know what these girls are like and generally speaking it's not in men's nature to wife up a woman that sleeps around Willy nilly cause the act is ALL physical to her.

So I think it's the women that are to blame here cause it's the same rule for all genders. If sex is purely a physical act to you, REFORMED is a STATE of mind and nothing more. Like someone can be religious but it's a state of mind and they could easily go back to their old ways so women who don't know what these reformed get up to can't accept "reformed" guys and preach to men that they too should accept the "reformed" guys.

It's not your life so why are you demanding men accept marrying a "reformed" community property? Are u gonna provide the insurance?

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I live in la-la land too with my rich wife who's on the forbes list :mjlol: she hasn't left me because I'm such a kind gentlemanly spirit who treats her like a ''queen'' :hemad:she doesn't care about all my imperfections the fact that I'm a college student doesn't irk her she pays for my living and education too and would never ever leave me because she's ''classy'':drakekidding:
Has anyone ever told you that you are such a weird character :gucciwhat:

Hahaha trust me bro these girls are insane

Maybe is because they know eachother? The reformed gang been around eachother so the reformed Abdis know what these girls are like and generally speaking it's not in men's nature to wife up a woman that sleeps around Willy nilly cause the act is ALL physical to her.

So I think it's the women that are to blame here cause it's the same rule for all genders. If sex is purely a physical act to you, REFORMED is a STATE of mind and nothing more. Like someone can be religious but it's a state of mind and they could easily go back to their old ways so women who don't know what these reformed get up to can't accept "reformed" guys and preach to men that they too should accept the "reformed" guys.

It's not your life so why are you demanding men accept marrying a "reformed" community property? Are u gonna provide the insurance?
Shes just feeling sad that noone would consider wifing up her reformed ass unless she lies about her history to the guy kkk guilty guilty guilty

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Ive seen plenty of guys with that mentality treat girls like shit But the day they got a daughter they changed their mindset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts