The secret to make girls chase you (only mandem)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mandem do you find it hard keeping these girls in their position? Do girls disrespect you and give you headache always expecting more and more from you? Well your in luck today my friends. I will teach you one simple rule to keep girls from playing dumb games on you. This rule will make girls chase your attention constantly instead of the other way round.
First of all first key to unlocking this rule dont give a f*ck abti. No matter what you do when your talking to a girl never let her figure out your personality dont let her know who you are. If its not you telling her sweet nothings in her ear or smashing its irrelevant. Basically dont give the girl your non-sexual attention. You may wonder why not geeljire cant i get to know the girl? Well the reason why my miskeen friend is because the more non sexual attention you give a girl the quicker she will think she has you figured out. That being said the will think you like her so she will get bored and have no reason to chase your attention anymore. Because the only reason girls chase you is when they dont know whether you like them or not so show those girls no love my akhis its a dog eat dog world. These girls would be the same ones who would lead you into a long relationship full of headache and trauma all whilst their smashing a mysterious nigga on the low who shows them no love and treats them like shit.

This is why I like threads like this they expose the little dirty tricks of boys no real man would mess around with a females feelings like that.

Shukran Geeljire

She contradicted herself i said to her dont act like you wouldn't walk allover a guy and she admitted she would. These are the type of girls i sting with venom.:siilaanyolaugh:

waryaa can you read my posts clearly.
giphy.gif

Good for you girl. The funny thing is you think you have figured bad boys out but trust me we are everywhere.

It’s so easy the bad boys aka heartbreakers are the ones you least expect the ones that are lowkey and some how religious.

The outgoing ones that talk to females in public tend to be the dacaad ones.

We females keep note on these things

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
Girls got a herd mentality (not meant as a insult) their very social if their friends say your good for a f*ck then they'll do It

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Today's generation Somali girls hate Somali men who are kind and treat them right. This is why you see Somali criminals and drug dealers with them while the educated Somali guy with successful career goes for non Somalis because the Somali girls who have nothing and can't cook look down on them. Nice guys finish last.

Nice guys shouldn't change their personality but they should change their women. You can find a very beautiful cadaan or Arab or Sudanese or anyone who will treat you right even if you become poor.

It’s so easy the bad boys aka heartbreakers are the ones you least expect the ones that are lowkey and some how religious.

The outgoing ones that talk to females in public tend to be the dacaad ones.

We females keep note on these things
Thats what you think but truly you will never know kkkk:samwelcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.