The secret to make girls chase you (only mandem)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest and frank when I sense a heartless bad boy I keep my distance (although I may want this person badly)

pride>> responding to badboyz
:qri8gs7:spot on.
This is 2018 it doesnt take a lot of work to dig up some dirt on an abdi even if hes reformed. Just do your research before feelings are caught and then avoid them like the plague.

But girls that like the reformed abdi look kkkk:pachah1: theyre prepping for a lifetime of madaxanuun. Doqomo.

Today's generation Somali girls hate Somali men who are kind and treat them right. This is why you see Somali criminals and drug dealers with them while the educated Somali guy with successful career goes for non Somalis because the Somali girls who have nothing and can't cook look down on them. Nice guys finish last.

Nice guys shouldn't change their personality but they should change their women. You can find a very beautiful cadaan or Arab or Sudanese or anyone who will treat you right even if you become poor.
In my opinion your wrong if your a nice guy it doesnt matter what race the woman is women are not necessarilly loyal to anyone or anything but themselves they are oppurtunists. Naturally its their nature to go for the most manly, bad boy type of guy. With the most lacag . Why because womens nature is to be protected and provided for by men. So you will never be loved by a woman remember that my friend women cannot love you they only love what you can do for them. When you get the grasp of this concept thats when you will never get crushed by a women again.

Last edited:
This is 2018 it doesnt take a lot of work to dig up some dirt on an abdi even if hes reformed. Just do your research before feelings are caught and then avoid them like the plague.

But girls that like the reformed abdi look kkkk:pachah1: theyre prepping for a lifetime of madaxanuun. Doqomo.
reality >> plissfull ignorance

Great advice. What kills me is that reformed abdis are not looked down on whereas reformed xalimos are

These threads just expose the mentality kkk. Even the miskiin ones got the same mentality i think. :mjlol: just qashins.

I already know @Geeljire sanbuur is that nigga that yells 'nice guys finish last' at his guys.

I like it though abaayo it shows me what the men around me in real life perhaps think. Keep the good work buddies I’m gonna have a head start from these xalimos

Great advice. What kills me is that reformed abdis are not looked down on whereas reformed xalimos are
You got the nail on its head wallahi:salute:
Every reformed abdi demands a sheikad niqabi thats never left her house. Theyre the first ones to yell at the top of their lungs to xaliimos. Nothing i despise more than these reformed abdis. Qashins.

You got the nail on its head wallahi:salute:
Every reformed abdi demands a sheikad niqabi thats never left her house. Theyre the first ones to yell at the top of their lungs to xaliimos. Nothing i despise more than these reformed abdis. Qashins.

I like balanced abdis tbh. One that makes sure we prayed on time and can read Quran with me. Also can have a dance battle when we bored

Status
Not open for further replies.