My co-worker told me something crazy

Yaraye

VIP
My co-worker said HIV began in this world due to a man sleeping with an animal.:gucciwhat: Think about it, all human were pure when born. HIV is caught through contact with another infected being, it doesn't spring up from the air. So where did HIV originate? :reallymaury:

I read somewhere that it came from white colonialists medically experimenting with Africans by testing vaccines. A mutation happened and then HIV was born

AbdiFreedom

Save 🇨🇦 from Mass Punjabi Invasion
Staff Member
Some bush savage in Africa was hunting chimpanzee meat and then got into contact with the infected blood.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My co-worker said HIV began in this world due to a man sleeping with an animal.:gucciwhat: Think about it, all human were pure when born. HIV is caught through contact with another infected being, it doesn't spring up from the air. So where did HIV originate? :reallymaury:

Guys u people are NOT supposed to be obsessed with HIV. That is my area of expertise.
1716581257257.png

@mrlog To your question. I don't know walaahi how it originated. I mean - we can't even say how Covid started?

HIV virus is a very clever and elusive pathogen. Lately i have been reading about Vaccination articles about HIV. Reading them i can't help chuckling at what they are discovering. LOL

I know HIV knowledge thru my Jiin who tells me things. Enuf said

AbdiFreedom

Save 🇨🇦 from Mass Punjabi Invasion
Staff Member
Guys u people are NOT supposed to be obsessed with HIV. That is my area of expertise. View attachment 329680

@mrlog To your question. I don't know walaahi how it originated. I mean - we can't even say how Covid started?

HIV virus is a very clever and elusive pathogen. Lately i have been reading about Vaccination articles about HIV. Reading them i can't help chuckling at what they are discovering. LOL

I know HIV knowledge thru my Jiin who tells me things. Enuf said

Covid started in a lab. Why are you acting clueless?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Covid started in a lab. Why are you acting clueless?

Naah i don't believe that theory. I know it originated in China. Just like many other historical pandemics. The lab thing was humans making guesses with what they know.

in the article i read of HIV vaccine they finally realized how the virus is extremely clever and how our bodies make power antibodies with time. The science community wants to make these antibodies in a night. So basically not only do u have to fight this hiv virus- u also have time against u.

:damn:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
HIV has become the new flu. So many people have it its not even funny.

Rona Hazmat GIF by KING OF THE ROAD

West africans eat "bush meat" which is to say literally ANYTHING that isn't human (they munch on those too from time to time but that's beside the point) lol

I think I heard HIV originated in primates, or atleast a version of it did before it made the leap to humans. Viruses cross the species barrier all time, just look at bird flu, swine flu etc.
Stop blaming us for everything nayadahee :draketf: