The second I land in the West I'm going 2 check myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
@R.Kelly these Somali supremacist are starting to bug me so since your in Somalia I wanted to ask.

Are people in Somalia actually bothered by the fact there are bantus residing in Somalia.

In fact have you noticed any hate/disgust towards any non pure Somalis.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@R.Kelly these Somali supremacist are starting to bug me so since your in Somalia I wanted to ask.

Are people in Somalia actually bothered by the fact there are bantus residing in Somalia.

In fact have you noticed any hate/disgust towards any non pure Somalis.

Sadly I've had a first row view of this disgusting behavior.

There's a dude here who his brother got killed in the massacres of Canada. He is here to recuperate cause it affected him terribly. So a mutual friend told me to show him around since he has been here since he was 4 years old.

I witnessed an incredible racism towards him cause dude looks identical to Seal ( the singer not the pussy). He is jet black and looks like him and these bastards don't even hide their contempt for him, specially females. One time we were coming down a stairs and he was ahead of me and this young chick and him came face to face and she stepped back holding her face as if she seen a ghost. I said to her "what's the matter " but she walked away fast.

Then I was sitting with a chick and he came over and she was like "Ma Nigerian bad saaxiibkaa ah" . It has happened at least 4x.

Now it's in the guy's consciousness cause he is saying "why are they so racist towards dark people like me ".
Poor guy is shook by this. He is like "when I was in Hawaii I was doing all types of females "(owned business over there) but now these chicks are color discriminating him.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
RKelly

Reminds me of Lord Byron. Go read about him RKelly. Lord Byron was a confused poet who was the consummate bisexual. He would flander around exotic places to get cheap, thrilling sex. HE would sleep with man, woman, and in the between. LOL

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

There's a dude here who his brother got killed in the massacres of Canada. He is here to recuperate cause it affected him terribly. So a mutual friend told me to show him around since he has been here since he was 4 years old.

I witnessed an incredible racism towards him cause dude looks identical to Seal ( the singer not the pussy). He is jet black and looks like him and these bastards don't even hide their contempt for him, specially females. One time we were coming down a stairs and he was ahead of me and this young chick and him came face to face and she stepped back holding her face as if she seen a ghost. I said to her "what's the matter " but she walked away fast.

Then I was sitting with a chick and he came over and she was like "Ma Nigerian bad saaxiibkaa ah" . It has happened at least 4x.

Now it's in the guy's consciousness cause he is saying "why are they so racist towards dark people like me ".
Poor guy is shook by this. He is like "when I was in Hawaii I was doing all types of females "(owned business over there) but now these chicks are color discriminating him.
Sxb we have dark skin Somalis though?
Did he really look west African to people what the hell.

That is just sad.

They said nigerian. Wow.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

RKelly your bogus story is not str8. U said this dude has been there since 4 years old, so basically grew up in Hargeisa? Then u end your tale with the 'dude' being in Hawaii doing all types of women???? So did he go to Hawaii do the women and then return to Hargeisa, so that means he wasn't there since he was 4?? RKELLYY GET your story str8 walaalo :)

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Sxb we have dark skin Somalis though?
Did he really look west African to people what the hell.

That is just sad.

They said nigerian. Wow.

Go take a look at Seal
RKelly your bogus story is not str8. U said this dude has been there since 4 years old, so basically grew up in Hargeisa? Then u end your tale with the 'dude' being in Hawaii doing all types of women???? So did he go to Hawaii do the women and then return to Hargeisa, so that means he wasn't there since he was 4?? RKELLYY GET your story str8 walaalo :)

It was a misspell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending