The second I land in the West I'm going 2 check myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine going to go to Somalia to pick a wife because you thought all the Somali women in the west were s and that all the Somali women back home were pure and on their deen

You would never guess or assume your so called"perfect wife" was getting her cheeks clapped by a man with a pregnant women fetish(rkelly)
Nigga we in the 21st century, no woman is pure unless she was tied to your hip. I myself shall treat many cadaan ladies before their cuck husbands find them.

:faysalwtf:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Nigga we in the 21st century, no woman is pure unless she was tied to your hip. I myself shall treat many cadaan ladies before their cuck husbands find them.

:faysalwtf:
Bro niggas are going to Somalia to find they perfect chaste wife.
Someone needs to tell these brothers that the females back home are no different than the ones in the west.

It will help them save a lot of money.

Bro niggas are going to Somalia to find they perfect chaste wife.
Someone needs to tell these brothers that the females back home are no different than the ones in the west.

It will help them save a lot of money.
If the pussy's split i'm walking out period!! i ain't taking someone's sloppy seconds. That's the mother of my future children i ain't playin. I ain't givin my kids a hoe momma.

:susp:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
@Huncho is having sex with women with the promise of giving them an iPhone.

There is a miskeen nigga from the west probably thinking of getting married to this chick who ended up letting someone f*ck her in exchange for a Nokia flip phone

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Couldn't control my infinite appetite for....

Had 8 different...

This is my downfall

My god cure me of this addiction :meleshame::meleshame::meleshame::meleshame:

(I urge you ladies here not to compound my worries by habaaring me. Habaar hasn't done anything to the Somali government officials I've been habaaaring for years now. It only made them richer )

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
If the pussy's split i'm walking out period!! i ain't taking someone's sloppy seconds. That's the mother of my future children i ain't playin. I ain't givin my kids a hoe momma.

:susp:
Good luck in your endeavors in finding this women of yours. Be wary if you marrying back home.
Yo girl might be one of the 8 that messed with rkelly

@Huncho is having sex with women with the promise of giving them an iPhone.

There is a miskeen nigga from the west probably thinking of getting married to this chick who ended up letting someone f*ck her in exchange for a Nokia flip phone
I might get a bride from Afghanistan. They don't f*ck around, the fathers check the pussy before the marriage and if it looks popped the gets stoned to death. You playas ain't safe there too, especially @R.Kelly

Good luck in your endeavors in finding this women of yours. Be wary if you marrying back home.
Yo girl might be one of the 8 that messed with rkelly
Check the pussy bro then seek a divorce if there's foul play. I've been with a virgin German girl, she was tight as f*ck!! you couldn't fit a needle between those sealed lips. Don't sell yourself cheap bro, get yourself the finest pussy for your kids sake.

:banderas::ahh::denzelnigga:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

200w.gif

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Yo menace, you're making it seem hargeisa is full of ties. That's totally not true. Xalimos back home do like to shukaansi but they don't spread their legs for strangers.

Muji

VIP
Interesting

I’m not gonna lie I’ve heard the rumours too.

I’ve heard about a lot of somali girls being on the dl in Somalia.

Especially the ones who have married western faraxs abroad.

As soon as the farax flies back to the West they get ty lol.

And then you hear the xalimo is pregnant but who knows who the father is lol.

I call it perfect karma, you should of married someone your own age old man

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Yo menace, you're making it seem hargeisa is full of ties. That's totally not true. Xalimos back home do like to shukaansi but they don't spread their legs for strangers.

You can believe me or not but there's a whole underworld here.

I am telling you that these people are bored to death, the youth, therefore they watch a lot of . Afterwards they ended having rampant sexual activities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending