The second I land in the West I'm going 2 check myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Couldn't control my infinite appetite for....

Had 8 different...

This is my downfall

My god cure me of this addiction :meleshame::meleshame::meleshame::meleshame:

(I urge you ladies here not to compound my worries by habaaring me. Habaar hasn't done anything to the Somali government officials I've been habaaaring for years now. It only made them richer )

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
Its all hidden sxb.You have to know the right people.

Sounds like the people who would damage your reputation.

Cities in Puntland are also much smaller than Hargeisa. Rumor spreads fast, so people are more conservative.

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
Sounds like the people who would damage your reputation.

Cities in Puntland are also much smaller than Hargeisa. Rumor spreads fast, so people are more conservative.
Trust me once you get a girls number on whatsapp.She would do anything for you.I talk to girls from Djibouti all the way to Xamar begging me to demolish their walls.

Somali females are just like other girls around the world.

Apollo

VIP
Trust me once you get a girls number on whatsapp.She would do anything for you.I talk to girls from Djibouti all the way to Xamar begging me to demolish their walls.

Somali females are just like other girls around the world.

In the West it's 100 times easier to get punani. You go to Somalia for the culture and heritage, not for such base things.

Even the nomadic girls get freaky. They will meet you in the bushes an hour after sundown with your lantern. People will think you went to take a crap because that is what you and the nomadic girl said. Oh by the way, the nomadic girl is your third cousin.

:damedamn:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Even the nomadic girls get freaky. They will meet you in the bushes an hour after sundown with your lantern. People will think you went to take a crap because that is what you and the nomadic girl said. Oh by the way, the nomadic girl is your third cousin.

:damedamn:

:russ::damn::damn::dead::dead1::damn::damn:

Dammit how do you know this so intricately when you were born and raised in Canada.

How do you about walking with the lantern down to the bush to pass stool ? You are one wizard

:russ::damn::damn::dead::dead1::damn::damn:

Dammit how do you know this so intricately when you were born and raised in Canada.

How do you about walking with the lantern down to the bush to pass stool ? You are one wizard

I have been back to Africa a few times. I've seen what goes down.

I waited to get back into the city to use the washroom. I am not an animal.

Couldn't control my infinite appetite for....

Had 8 different...

This is my downfall

My god cure me of this addiction :meleshame::meleshame::meleshame::meleshame:

(I urge you ladies here not to compound my worries by habaaring me. Habaar hasn't done anything to the Somali government officials I've been habaaaring for years now. It only made them richer )
I too would like to taste all the different flavours when i go back home my fine man. I also am cursed with this high libido that can only be tamed by several women sxb.

P.S are the rumours true about FGM?
:meleshame:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I too would like to taste all the different flavours when i go back home my fine man. I also am cursed with this high libido that can only be tamed by several women sxb.

P.S are the rumours true about FGM?
:meleshame:

Do your math...out of 8 females none had any detectable part surgery.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Imagine going to go to Somalia to pick a wife because you thought all the Somali women in the west were s and that all the Somali women back home were pure and on their deen

You would never guess or assume your so called"perfect wife" was getting her cheeks clapped by a man with a pregnant women fetish(rkelly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts