The Refugee Dream Is OVER ! The UK Set To Pass New Asylum Bill

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
That tweet is fucked up. No reasonable man let alone the head of the state would write this, especially the second and third ones.

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
Good. Recent arrivals to the UK have made it a shithole. Even the immigrant communities here have had enough.

personal feelings aside, it goes against international law and it is frankly ridiculous that they decided to make such a bill withdrawing human rights from refugees

this govt is becoming more draconian each day

seldiboy

personal feelings aside, it goes against international law and it is frankly ridiculous that they decided to make such a bill withdrawing human rights from refugees

this govt is becoming more draconian each day
international law is fake. literally no one abides by it

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
What are we supposed to do?

Colin Farrell Reaction GIF

Good. Recent arrivals to the UK have made it a shithole. Even the immigrant communities here have had enough.

You always talk greasy about Somali women yet the biggest music industry hoeeeeee is Eritrean aka rubi rose .

Why are your women so loose like a goose

But my god she is sexy rubi rose

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
The idea that the uk is a small island and that we cannot take anymore is false as most of the uk is uninhabited land and there are so many empty homes.

the only valid argument is they don't want to be a minority in their own nation.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Good hopefully when Turdeau leaves we have a PM as brave as Rishik. Mass immigration = poverty

seldiboy

You always talk greasy about Somali women yet the biggest music industry hoeeeeee is Eritrean aka rubi rose .

where have i spoken ill of xalimos? and rubi rose isn’t fully eritrean. she is like maya jama. have you forgot about liyah mai?

seldiboy

ur eritrean :camby:

most the immigrants are ur people, just like ur parents who fled here
Most of the immigrants are Tegaru larping as Eritreans so their asylum applications are granted.

My parents didn’t do tahriib or claim asylum either. My dad just transferred offices to the UK lol

ur eritrean :camby:

most the immigrants are ur people, just like ur parents who fled here
No need to fight each other. Most of the recent refugees were all men from Georgia, Albania and Afghanistan. Somalis were also high on that list too. Most of the outrage that caused this was the multiple of incidents surrounding men of Eastern European background grooming minors. There was also an article of an Afghan immigrant being deported for r@ping a child. I do wonder why the uk allowed all these single men in without doing proper background checks. Why not families?

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️

Lol how r u complimenting her & insulting her at the same time.
:mjlol:
But in the eritreans defense her dad is japanese/AA so she probably didn’t have the typical eritrean upbringing.

Last edited:
Lol how r u complimenting her & insulting her at the same time.
:mjlol:
But in the eritreans defense her dad is japanese/AA so she probably didn’t have the typical eritrean upbringing.
What kind of mix is that. Eh, she’s a retard anyway. No future for her other than being banged on by other rappers.

Trending