The reasons why I complain about AAs a lot

My main beef is that AAs treat me funny and then STILL want my support. They think I’m weird looking and crazy but will honest to God ask why don’t I chill with. The black women at my job don’t say Good morning to me, make fun of the way I talk, and make no effort to get to know me, and complain about white people being funny towards them. At least when non-whites are racist to me , they don’t beg for my support. Neo-nazis aren’t telling to that I need to the support flag because our noses are both pointy after calling me a dirty sand five minutes ago

Y’all don’t understand. You can’t just avoid them. AAs love to force integration onto EVERYONE. Also, a majority of them do have a serious victim mentality. I’ve noticed it usually the women and if it’s a dude, then they’re raised along women. For example, the same black women will straight up call me ugly, but then they say this

Somalis overwhelmingly are friendly on average.

Even an asshole who's an ciyaalsuuq would respond friendly to a random white guy who strikes up a conversation in line at a McDonald's.

AA's are a mixed bag of course

Some are the friendliest people you'll ever meet. Some are straight up bullies.
The men are cooler and the older generation AAs are good peoples. But unfortunately a majority of AA women are straight up toxic. I’ve been around them for 30 years and have tried to integrate with them. But they’re very narcissistic while being self pitying. I blame liberalism. I’ve noticed regardless if they’re republican or democrat, they seek white peoples’ validation. Like I think it’s strange that they claim Bill Clinton because he smokes weed or Jon B. because he has a fade. I seen the WM/BW relationships are celebrated ALOT in essence

The men are cooler and the older generation AAs are good peoples. But unfortunately a majority of AA women are straight up toxic. I’ve been around them for 30 years and have tried to integrate with them. But they’re very narcissistic while being self pitying. I blame liberalism. I’ve noticed regardless if they’re republican or democrat, they seek white peoples’ validation. Like I think it’s strange that they claim Bill Clinton because he smokes weed or Jon B. because he has a fade. I seen the WM/BW relationships are celebrated ALOT in essence
Didnt know Clinton smoked
Combine that with him getting turnt up in the white house with his side chick and that sax beastmode he entered i can understand the appeal

Reminder

Naa

Not Chun li
My main beef is that AAs treat me funny and then STILL want my support. They think I’m weird looking and crazy but will honest to God ask why don’t I chill with. The black women at my job don’t say Good morning to me, make fun of the way I talk, and make no effort to get to know me, and complain about white people being funny towards them. At least when non-whites are racist to me , they don’t beg for my support. Neo-nazis aren’t telling to that I need to the support flag because our noses are both pointy after calling me a dirty sand ****** five minutes ago
So when you meet judgemental Africans will you start hating Africans? All Black people aren’t the same, I know black women that I can’t stand either but there are also very nice black women. I think you just live around ignorant people. And Black people expect you to support them cuz.. you’re Black.

My main beef is that AAs treat me funny and then STILL want my support. They think I’m weird looking and crazy but will honest to God ask why don’t I chill with. The black women at my job don’t say Good morning to me, make fun of the way I talk, and make no effort to get to know me, and complain about white people being funny towards them. At least when non-whites are racist to me , they don’t beg for my support. Neo-nazis aren’t telling to that I need to the support flag because our noses are both pointy after calling me a dirty sand ****** five minutes ago
Your denial level is beyond this physical world. It is extra-dimensional.:drakelaugh:

So when you meet judgemental Africans will you start hating Africans? All Black people aren’t the same, I know black women that I can’t stand either but there are also very nice black women. I think you just live around ignorant people. And Black people expect you to support them cuz.. you’re Black.
She transitioned from Somali to "Sand-N****r".:mjlol: She is a self-hating African-American woman in denial and also a pathological liar.

Your denial level is beyond this physical world. It is extra-dimensional.:drakelaugh:
No. Why would I make this up ? I was jumped by Hebrew Israelite about 10 years ago. He followed me, calling me a fake black, pushed me to ground and kicking me. Luckily, I had my cell phone and I was able to call the police while running away from him, before he caught to me. I’ve went from a lot of discrimination. I identify with my African heritage. About 75 percent of lineage is only 4th generation American

She transitioned from Somali to "Sand-N****r".:mjlol: She is a self-hating African-American woman in denial and also a pathological liar.
Mmmmm, I wear my hair natural, traditional African clothing, and love to tan. Yep, clearly I hate blackness. Also, cops love me. So............

I’m nice to everyone but some AAs are assholes. It just seems like people only consider me black for convenience . I was bullied a lot at my school. They say I couldn’t sit with them because I was diseased due to the color of my lips and small frame. They call me the Indians from Peter Pan and told me I was a freak that should be grateful that the AA community accepts me. I went through a lot

How am I self-hating ? I can see if I said I was Arab, white or mixed (Well, technically I am). I’ve never been felt a strong connection to AAs in terms of culture, history and looks. Honest to God, my father and grandpa felt very guilty about converting to Catholicism. I always felt the nationality and your family name are more important

And I telling my story as a cautionary tale about integrating. Also, WHAT. AMERICAN ( BLACK OR WHITE). IS. CLAIMING. SOMALI/TUAREG ?!?!?!! Where?!! I mean, it’s not like I’m claiming that The Mad Mullah is a great great grandpa and I’m an Ajuran princess or something. Sheesh 🙄

Naa

Not Chun li
I’m nice to everyone but some AAs are assholes. It just seems like people only consider me black for convenience . I was bullied a lot at my school. They say I couldn’t sit with them because I was diseased due to the color of my lips and small frame. They call me the Indians from Peter Pan and told me I was a freak that should be grateful that the AA community accepts me. I went through a lot
I was bullied by some Black people too and I still am today but I would never deny my blackness and go on a black woman hate train, when my mother is also black. You aren’t considered black for convenience, you ARE black.

Trending