The reasons why I complain about AAs a lot

I was bullied by some Black people too and I still am today but I would never deny my blackness and go on a black woman hate train, when my mother is also black. You aren’t considered black for convenience, you ARE black.
Okay but I still don’t identify with AAs and see Bantus as a different group. Not all whites identify with each other. A lot of ethnic whites, such as Poles, Italians, Russians, and Irish side with their ethnicity first and don’t relate with mainstream white Americans. Some European Jews don’t see themselves as whites and I’ve been told that I don’t consider themselves white

Naa

Not Chun li
Okay but I still don’t identify with AAs and see Bantus as a different group. Not all whites identify with each other. A lot of ethnic whites, such as Poles, Italians, Russians, and Irish side with their ethnicity first and don’t relate with mainstream white Americans. Some European Jews don’t see themselves as whites and I’ve been told that I don’t consider themselves white
First of all, every non East African isn't Bantu. How don't you identify as something that is half of you and see Bantus as a different group when you consider your mother Bantu?? I don't have the same morals as most black people and I don't agree with a lot of parts of Black pop culture, but I am still Black. Also, the Black community is culturally diverse, If everyone thought like you then nobody would be Black...

@Naa What makes me upset is that my experiences get ignored ? So my life isn’t common for a “black “ person, so it’s fake. Why would want to align myself with people who ignore your history, make you felt guilty about it and think I’m weird? Why is it totally valid for dark skinned AA women, like Chrissie, Paris Milan, Essence, Girlfriends to cry about colorism, but my discrimination experiences based off my features, dialect and culture is just whining. Mainstream black media doesn’t promote black women that look, act or have the same background as me.
https://explore.chicagocollections.org/image/chicagohistory/71/st7f72q/ The never mention the early Somali Americans nor the Berbers/Moors.

First of all, every non East African isn't Bantu. How don't you identify as something that is half of you and see Bantus as a different group when you consider your mother Bantu?? I don't have the same morals as most black people and I don't agree with a lot of parts of Black pop culture, but I am still Black. Also, the Black community is culturally diverse, If everyone thought like you then nobody would be Black...
No, my maadow side from zambo descended from maroons, free people of color, Melungeons, and creoles from Cade Verde. That’s another . My maadow side are fringe sub ethnic groups of Black Americans.
I would say I look more Cushitic with fuller lips. A lot of ajnabis think I wear make up all the time......

Sooooooo, you’re going to look at me and tell me I look 100 percent Bantu?
EE99BAFB-91BA-4AC0-9E35-B08D2F479ED5.jpeg

AC8A1AF3-F49F-467F-8535-2FCB9781EDB1.jpg
13003372-D247-463F-93D9-D33729AD0E58.jpeg

Naa

Not Chun li
@Naa What makes me upset is that my experiences get ignored ? So my life isn’t common for a “black “ person, so it’s fake. Why would want to align myself with people who ignore your history, make you felt guilty about it and think I’m weird? Why is it totally valid for dark skinned AA women, like Chrissie, Paris Milan, Essence, Girlfriends to cry about colorism, but my discrimination experiences based off my features, dialect and culture is just whining. Mainstream black media doesn’t promote black women that look, act or have the same background as me.
https://explore.chicagocollections.org/image/chicagohistory/71/st7f72q/ The never mention the early Somali Americans nor the Berbers/Moors.
Well I agree with how you feel. People like to erase Black Muslims from black history for some reason. We get ignored all the time and are treated differently, but we still identify as Black.

I don't like to say bullying because that sounds weak, but Black people in the south don't look at me like a "regular" Black girl because I'm a hijabi with lightskin.
Ok got it! Its easy for me to say stay strong as a man, but you are strong for still carrying a hijab and may Allah reward you for that🙏🏾

@Naa Ummm, didn’t the Europeans get help from OTHER AFRICANS to colonize Somalia?!?! I suppose to ignore the fact the white people did some straight up commie and redistribute parts of Somalia to other Africans to make us “equal” And what my grandma’s people being taxed to death and having the Malian government invade our privately owned party to our steal resources ?

Naa

Not Chun li
@Naa Ummm, didn’t the Europeans get help from OTHER AFRICANS to colonize Somalia?!?! I suppose to ignore the fact the white people did some straight up commie and redistribute parts of Somalia to other Africans to make us “equal” And what my grandma’s people being taxed to death and having the Malian government invade our privately owned party to our steal resources ?
Yes, but what does that have to do with how much you hate AA women? Africans also gave their own people to europeans so they could be enslaved...

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Sooooooo, you’re going to look at me and tell me I look 100 percent Bantu? View attachment 158519
View attachment 158520View attachment 158521

You're very unique looking. I wouldn't classify you as Cushitic, Berber or AA at all. I don't see anyone from those groups that look like you. Don't get me wrong AAs are diverse in their look but they largely look mostly West African-ish unless they are significantly West European mixed (which is obvious to tell from their appearance).

Trending