The reasons why I complain about AAs a lot

black Americans are toxic on the whole. They have a gangbang culture of thuggery and a lot of self hate mix in with low self esteem. My advice is to separate yourself form the cotton picking .

Y’all don’t understand. You can’t just avoid them. AAs love to force integration onto EVERYONE. Also, a majority of them do have a serious victim mentality. I’ve noticed it usually the women and if it’s a dude, then they’re raised along women. For example, the same black women will straight up call me ugly, but then they say this

I think given their history they have the right to have a bit of a victim complex.

So when you meet judgemental Africans will you start hating Africans? All Black people aren’t the same, I know black women that I can’t stand either but there are also very nice black women. I think you just live around ignorant people. And Black people expect you to support them cuz.. you’re Black.
are u african american

Really? I don't think a black American knows what a Somali is. They are not that well read to know anything about Somalia.
That’s another question? I don’t understand why some AAs get upset about a group of people they literally know nothing about . This one hotep was trying how dirty Somalia is and we have no achievements . My reply was “ So you’re upset that a dirty ugly loser that you think is weird doesn’t want to f*ck with you like that?!? That’s some low ass self esteem there”

That’s another question? I don’t understand why some AAs get upset about a group of people they literally know nothing about . This one hotep was trying how dirty Somalia is and we have no achievements . My reply was “ So you’re upset that a dirty ugly loser that you think is weird doesn’t want to f*ck with you like that?!? That’s some low ass self esteem there”

Do you have Somalis in your life?

how are you somali and berber and still a kafir
1. The form of Catholicism they practice borrows a lot from Sunni Muslim. The Catholic Church actually buys all the frankincense from Somalia. The Maghreb was Catholic before they were Muslim. There’s a Berber Catholic revival in Algeria

Do you have Somalis in your life?
No, I’m met 4 Somali people here in Chicongo. Lots of North Africans here, though. Usually from Morocco. My favorite Berber band, Tinariwen had a concert here last year. It was AWESOME
3256C28D-47B5-436E-8F8D-7582D4DE50D3.jpeg

No, I’m met 4 Somali people here in Chicongo. Lots of North Africans here, though. Usually from Morocco. My favorite Berber band, Tinariwen had a concert here last year. It was AWESOME View attachment 158543
My advice is to stick the the North Africans and avoid the black Americans at all cost. The at your work place sound like they need a good ass kicking. I would ask if you could find another job as the black you work with sounds toxic. Good luck, America is not easy.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
Sooooooo, you’re going to look at me and tell me I look 100 percent Bantu? View attachment 158519
View attachment 158520View attachment 158521

You don’t look Somali to me. Maybe you don’t look like the pics you posted but you’re closer to those pictures than you would be to a standard Somali. And honestly that’s fine, and that’s to be expected, you mentioned in another post that you’re only a 1/4 Somali ( if not less?). But your mum is AA so that’s at least half of your DNA being AA. You also mentioned you grew up with your mums family who are AA. So you’re no stranger to AA upbringing.

So what I’m saying is, I don’t understanding the animosity you have for your own people. And I also don’t understand your strong identification with people whose language you don’t speak, whose religion you don’t share ( and who are an ethano religious groups), over those closest to you.

There are good and bad everywhere. Instead of running from your AA heritage because of some peoples bad behaviour you can reclaim it and be the change you want to see in your community.

Last edited:

Royalflush

novacane
1. The form of Catholicism they practice borrows a lot from Sunni Muslim. The Catholic Church actually buys all the frankincense from Somalia. The Maghreb was Catholic before they were Muslim. There’s a Berber Catholic revival in Algeria
you look way more AA than somalia and berber
i dont care about them pedos revival in algeria- its always gonna be the country of a million martyrs
these kuffar have no love for you so why beg it :idontlike:

Trending