The reasons why I complain about AAs a lot

AAs and bantu seem to think we’re less black and that’s likely behind the dislike. I’ve seen them harrasing Asians and others too.

ALao Somalis have liftle respect that’s why they can easily get away from fucking with us.

No. Why would I make this up ? I was jumped by Hebrew Israelite about 10 years ago. He followed me, calling me a fake black, pushed me to ground and kicking me. Luckily, I had my cell phone and I was able to call the police while running away from him, before he caught to me. I’ve went from a lot of discrimination. I identify with my African heritage. About 75 percent of lineage is only 4th generation American
@Halimo Supremist look at this sh*t.

giphy.gif

My main beef is that AAs treat me funny and then STILL want my support. They think I’m weird looking and crazy but will honest to God ask why don’t I chill with. The black women at my job don’t say Good morning to me, make fun of the way I talk, and make no effort to get to know me, and complain about white people being funny towards them. At least when non-whites are racist to me , they don’t beg for my support. Neo-nazis aren’t telling to that I need to the support flag because our noses are both pointy after calling me a dirty sand ****** five minutes ago
I notice in these so-called liberal big cities there is a lot of problems regarding race. THese women just have not been hit with reality and live in a vacuum. They re pigeonholing themselves acting manufactured. I will admit black women do not live in no Disney land Sesame street world and are told be strong or mules to a community that does not value them. IF you are a black women who don't possess muling or this strong mammy archetype you will get resentful. It's like they see you as some type of favored being that was gifted the gift of not being basic. But I digress I don't really care what folks think. I scare them with the truth.If they want to tear other women down and complain about white folks and have babies with men who cant give them orgasm or have a job then complain so be it.

I notice in these so-called liberal big cities there is a lot of problems regarding race. THese women just have not been hit with reality and live in a vacuum. They re pigeonholing themselves acting manufactured. I will admit black women do not live in no Disney land Sesame street world and are told be strong or mules to a community that does not value them. IF you are a black women who don't possess muling or this strong mammy archetype you will get resentful. It's like they see you as some type of favored being that was gifted the gift of not being basic. But I digress I don't really care what folks think. I scare them with the truth.If they want to tear other women down and complain about white folks and have babies with men who cant give them orgasm or have a job then complain so be it.
Truth, but the issue is THAT.THEY.WILL.GO.OUT. THEIR. WAY. TO.HARASS.YOU. I don’t have this problem with other Africans. Just the western ones

@Naa What makes me upset is that my experiences get ignored ? So my life isn’t common for a “black “ person, so it’s fake. Why would want to align myself with people who ignore your history, make you felt guilty about it and think I’m weird? Why is it totally valid for dark skinned AA women, like Chrissie, Paris Milan, Essence, Girlfriends to cry about colorism, but my discrimination experiences based off my features, dialect and culture is just whining. Mainstream black media doesn’t promote black women that look, act or have the same background as me.
https://explore.chicagocollections.org/image/chicagohistory/71/st7f72q/ The never mention the early Somali Americans nor the Berbers/Moors.
These women are not against you. Have you ever talked to them? Now you are being discriminatory and dismissive. Not all black women are the ones you work with or come in contact with. These youtube women allow black women from all over the world to be able to live as they want. They genuinely want black women to be happy no matter if you are AA, West Indian, , African alternative chick, or hood chick. You have some type of PTSD regarding Black women and align yourself with these woman bashers.
Not all black women are against you and dismissing you. NOt all of them are some blue pilled handmaiden broodmare to the democratic left. Paris Milan and other black women are not all about swirling it's bigger than swirling it's about freedom and happiness. Do you think these women you work with are genuinely happy? If was all up to them they would not be spewing and doing the things they do if the AA community had stability and men who actually build something.

ANd the black mainstream media has erased black women they cast off blacks like Zendaya or just cast a whole non-black chick in black movies and media. You think they care about black Berbers they don't know what a Berber is?

For example, I know bw that are dating/married/have children by non-blacks and STILL complain about bm. Or bw going to Asia, crying about discrimination? Like that’s literally forcing yourself on someone.

Naa

Not Chun li
For example, I know bw that are dating/married/have children by non-blacks and STILL complain about bm. Or bw going to Asia, crying about discrimination? Like that’s literally forcing yourself on someone.
Wanting to be treated like a human isn’t forcing yourself on someone. Discrimination is wrong...

LI
Truth, but the issue is THAT.THEY.WILL.GO.OUT. THEIR. WAY. TO.HARASS.YOU. I don’t have this problem with other Africans. Just the western ones

Like what the f*ck? I suggest you move. I never came in contact with this set of black folks. I have run-ins with the run of the mill wannabe bougies and hood boogers but it never got to the point of harassment and Lala land nonsense.

These women are not against you. Have you ever talked to them? Now you are being discriminatory and dismissive. Not all black women are the ones you work with or come in contact with. These youtube women allow black women from all over the world to be able to live as they want. They genuinely want black women to be happy no matter if you are AA, West Indian, , African alternative chick, or hood chick. You have some type of PTSD regarding Black women and align yourself with these woman bashers.
Not all black women are against you and dismissing you. NOt all of them are some blue pilled handmaiden broodmare to the democratic left. Paris Milan and other black women are not all about swirling it's bigger than swirling it's about freedom and happiness. Do you think these women you work with are genuinely happy? If was all up to them they would not be spewing and doing the things they do if the AA community had stability and men who actually build something.

ANd the black mainstream media has erased black women they cast off blacks like Zendaya or just cast a whole non-black chick in black movies and media. You think they care about black Berbers they don't know what a Berber is?
So let me get this straight, I’m have to listen, understand, relate, and condone all their experiences but f*ck mine ? And we’re equally black. So is an European Jew that doesn’t identify with the label due to oppression and discrimination from his moon colored “brothers” is self-hating ?

THey are not forcing themselves on someone. IF they need a job overseas than that is that. They are not forcing these men to get with them. Even some Blasians and Eurasians face discrimination and the image of black people in Asia is very negative. YOu think that's forcing yourself on someone? It is not. ANd black men are not saints or victims they complain about black women when they date out and complain about them when they breathe. These men just cant stop because they take it upon themselves to slander black women every change they get

So let me get this straight, I’m have to listen, understand, relate, and condone all their experiences but f*ck mine ? And we’re equally black. So is an European Jew that doesn’t identify with the label due to oppression and discrimination from his moon colored “brothers” is self-hating ?
That's not what I said that's not what anybody is saying. No one told you to do that. Why do you see it that way?You have a victim mentality. I have been around black folks of all backgrounds and never complained like this. Nobody told you to get rid of your identity to join BLM. :ftw9nwa:

I find it hilarious that some folks think a marginalized broken group of people are forcing their will on someone. These folks don't have any power and their opinions don't mean anything. I can't take them seriously. IF they mad that you like anime instead of fangirling Beyonce then whatever.

Last edited:
That's not what I said that's not what anybody is saying. No one told you to do that. Why do you see it that way?You have a victim mentality. I have been around black folks of all backgrounds and never complained like this. Nobody told you to get rid of your identity to join BLM. :ftw9nwa:

I find it hilarious that some folks think a marginalized broken group of people are forcing their will on someone. These folks don't have any power and their opinions don't mean anything. I can't take them seriously. IF they mad that you like anime instead of fangirling Beyonce then whatever.
No. It goes father that. WAY father. The maadows at my job except one treat me like a freak . One co workers brushes up against me while walking past her. Yes, the manager was there.

I don’t hate all blacks. 1. I don’t agree with black westernized values. 2. Older AAs and Bantu Africans have the same complaints 3. Telling me to suck it up makes me dislike AAs more. 5. If this were white people, it would taken more seriously

And on the other side. Is it fair for me to claim AA achievements/scholarships/reparations when my ancestors benefited from their enslavement ?

Sooooooo, you’re going to look at me and tell me I look 100 percent Bantu? View attachment 158519
View attachment 158520View attachment 158521
. I don’t agree with Pan Africanism but I respect AAs like him, Thomas Sowell, and Eric July
THere you go agreeing with these black woman-haters. YOu complain about black women not valuing your features but these men don't like black features at all. THey dont care if you dont look like Gabby Union or Zendaya Berber or Bantu. What do you respect from these men ? They don't build anything or have anything that can make the world better. I dont see them doing anything in STEM, Project management, or finances. They dont want to talk about something of substance but will talk about women hitting the wall.Yeah women hit the wall at 25. THese men who want to date a child think black women are jealous of white women who had surgery and live in their dilapidtated homes smelling like ass. You actually agree with these men? Ok so you want to call black women out on contradicting themselves but the bigger picture is they want to be valued and not seen as a circus animal. And how is that bad?

I don’t hate all blacks. 1. I don’t agree with black westernized values. 2. Older AAs and Bantu Africans have the same complaints 3. Telling me to suck it up makes me dislike AAs more. 5. If this were white people, it would taken more seriously
Suck what up? What are you trying to do?Like how are these folks telling you to get rid of your Tuareg culture and be a demodex I mean democrat.lol

Last edited:

Trending