The propaganda on Twitter has gone crazy

These Ethiopian larpers are comparing the unity of Somalis to Hitler wtf 😳
IMG_1052.jpeg

So be it. We will unite no matter the opinion of these people. They cant even build a civilisation that comes near to ancient egypt which existed 3000 years ago

That same concept can be applied to them, absolute imbecile's 😂
Nigga I wish we had the same energy as them wallah there are no people in Africa more ethno-nationalist than Ethiopians and you want to know the funny thing is the most patriarch Ethiopian is the most nationalistic one

ROFL at being equated with Nazis for wanting to reclaim your Sovereignty after years of turmoil and regional interference.

Every accusation is an admission

Nigga I wish we had the same energy as them wallah there are no people in Africa more ethno-nationalist than Ethiopians and you want to know the funny thing is the most patriarch Ethiopian is the most nationalistic one
I wouldnt go that far. There are those in Tigray, Oromia, Somali region etc who are more for independence then to remain part of this banana republic. But yes to a certain extent, the average Ethiopian are more nationalistic then the average Somali of today unfortunately.

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
These Ethiopian larpers are comparing the unity of Somalis to Hitler wtf 😳
View attachment 310103
Cabsi cabsi waaye Somaaliya wllhi.
They probably fear lebensraum beyond Galbeed.
The humiliation of having their Embassy in Villa Somalia and their flag flown in shirkoole and they thought there would be no repercussions; well I guess they didn't understand the wisdom in the Somali saying guushada baq aa lagu daraa.

Trending