The propaganda machine against General Asad Diyano has began

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know the guy is prefect when they have to restore to such senseless claims, other candidates dream about this kind of foolish being spread about them :pachah1:since they have a real infamous dodgy history to worry about :mjlol:

i believe
@DR OSMAN is behind this.:susp:

Farm

VIP
It’s a FGS bot account, look at the date of its creation and look at these....

Guess they are afraid of Asad kkk

Asad Diyana :pachah1:you guys already have another candidate named Ina Diana . Puntland really on their Michael Jackson shit lately :siilaanyolaugh:

Kkk on a real note these Nabr Iyo Naxdin bots are disgusting :susp: Failmaajo should secure more than 1 mile of Mogadishu and stop trying to destabilize federal states yet here he is engaging in petty acts such as unleashing troll bots on the Somali populations who surf the Internet. These trolls are everywhere now

where are u from??

yh sure, the head of secret intelligence doesn't under the ins and outs, how smart of you :kodaksmiley:

and taxi drivers from usa and london know better :pachah1:

and a bunch has beens know better :pachah1:
You obviously seem to have fallen in love with the guy since you are quick to throw insults for him.Its also hillarious you tried to guess my occupation when it was in my title.Get out of politics and into reading niyoo.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Asad Diyana :pachah1:you guys already have another candidate named Ina Diana . Puntland really on their Michael Jackson shit lately :siilaanyolaugh:

Kkk on a real note these Nabr Iyo Naxdin bots are disgusting :susp: Failmaajo should secure more than 1 mile of Mogadishu and stop trying to destabilize federal states yet here he is engaging in petty acts such as unleashing troll bots on the Somali populations who surf the Internet. These trolls are everywhere now
Dont you have a Caare situation to worry about ? :kodaksmiley:

Von

What caare situation? He’s broke and destitute and paid soldiers $50 for 3 months worth of hiding in a bush.
Thats more than what Somaliland plays its militias and seeing as how Dhulos keep switching sides, its not a surprising fact.

But the fact that you have an armed from in Somaliland of all places is telling.

Xamar taking control, Somaliland losing control, crazy how the world works.

Thats more than what Somaliland plays its militias and seeing as how Dhulos keep switching sides, its not a surprising fact.

But the fact that you have an armed from in Somaliland of all places is telling.

Nope somaliland pays all its soldiers and militias more than $50 every 3 months. Caare isn’t in SL he’s in PL he got disowned by his own elders. Stop drinking the kool aid

:ftw9nwa:

Doubtful N&N got time 4 mudane Asad. Speaking of Bots, who tf uses Twitter in Somalia i mean seriously, Facebook i can understand lol

In retrospect all this commotion seems to be doing him a favour
Any publicity is good publicity i guess :kanyeshrug:

there must be a lot of injustice in somaliland!
why am i hearing about armed struggles every other week from??
what clan runs SL? habar awal??

I guess we'll see, may the best man and in @DRACO case woman win

You already know how this will turn out. Caare is a slightly better financed Honorary Punan. He fights like them , he sought refuge with them, and this all means he’s a loser lol the only reason why Punans even entertained caare is because they thought he was actually a force to be reckoned with but it turns out he’s a drunkard who’s been wearing the same shirt for 3 months straight :pachah1:

It’s easy to see why you don’t know caare is a joke , Bohol literally deletes anything we say exposing the truth wallahi it’s sad

Last edited:

Von

You already know how this will turn out. Caare is a slightly better financaed Honorary Punan. He fights like them , he sought refuge with them, and this all means he’s a loser lol the only reason why Punans even entertained caare is because they thought he was actually a force to be reckoned with but it turns out he’s a drunkard who’s been wearing the same shirt for 3 months straight :pachah1:

It’s easy to see why you don’t know caare is a joke , Bohol literally deletes anything we say exposing the truth wallahi it’s sad
PureBlood, i like you its a shame we are enemies but i shall offer you this, Join the dark side of force.
Your talents, intelligence and force potential would serve the centrists well.

So again i offer, Join the dark of the force, the force is strong is with you:shaq:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts