The propaganda machine against General Asad Diyano has began

Status
Not open for further replies.
PureBlood, i like you its a shame we are enemies but i shall offer you this, Join the dark side of force.
Your talents, intelligence and force potential would serve the centrists well.

So again i offer, Join the dark of the force, the force is strong is with you:shaq:

You need to leave the dark side and come back to reality sxb :pachah1:

You already know how this will turn out. Caare is a slightly better financed Honorary Punan. He fights like them , he sought refuge with them, and this all means he’s a loser lol the only reason why Punans even entertained caare is because they thought he was actually a force to be reckoned with but it turns out he’s a drunkard who’s been wearing the same shirt for 3 months straight :pachah1:

It’s easy to see why you don’t know caare is a joke , Bohol literally deletes anything we say exposing the truth wallahi it’s sad
what clan is Caare ?? why are his clan scared of backing him?? or standing up to Sa'ad Muuse?

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
He’s Garxajis/ Habar Yoonis his clan hates Puntland and Somalia. That’s why they don’t back him.

Exactly Bruv when we criticise the government we're criticising the ruling party in charge not the country as Somaliland is bigger than kulmiye and it's corruption and we want it to burn and dissapead like they did to UDUB.

We rather have kulmiye for another 100 years then Somalia

Exactly Bruv when we criticise the government we're criticising the ruling party in charge not the country as Somaliland is bigger than kulmiye and it's corruption and we want it to burn and dissapead like they did to UDUB.

We rather have kulmiye for another 100 years then Somalia

Kulmiye is just a bunch of old guys now we need youth. I use to support Kulmiye but if they don’t go a drastically different route for their next candidate then I will look at the other parties and support them if they have what Kulmiye is lacking.

The people on this forum think Garxajis being politically disgruntled (which happens) means they are against Somaliland which is not the case. In fact if anyone is disgruntled it means there’s more work to do and we are nowhere near what we can be doing if we have the correct leadership. Many garxajis fought and died so we can even be in the position we are in today. They will not drop their support of the project because what other option is there? Why abandon somaliland when they can make a coalition and lead it? Abandon somaliland for what? Join Somalia and have even less power than Garxajis had with SL? Being a federal state of the FGS is one of the worst things you can do to yourself you are bowing down and agreeing to get fucked by Mogadishu with nothing in return

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Kulmiye is just a bunch of old guys now we need youth. I use to support Kulmiye but if they don’t go a drastically different route for their next candidate then I will look at the other parties and support them if they have what Kulmiye is lacking.

The people on this forum think Garxajis being politically disgruntled (which happens) means they are against Somaliland which is not the case. In fact if anyone is disgruntled it means there’s more work to do and we are nowhere near what we can be doing if we have the correct leadership. Many garxajis fought and died so we can even be in the position we are in today. They will not drop their support of the project because what other option is there? Why abandon somaliland when they can make a coalition and lead it? Abandon somaliland for what? Join Somalia and have even less power than Garxajis had with SL? Being a federal state of the FGS is one of the worst things you can do to yourself you are bowing down and agreeing to get fucked by Mogadishu with nothing in return

Yeah these idiots think if Somaliland collapses and TFG takes control they'll magically become a first world country that has everything and everyone will be super rich.

Making stupid emotional arguments like all I'm hearing from that forum in Djibouti now my bullshit metre is going through the roof on what all the people from Mog song about somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.