The progressive Muslim contradiction

Though "progressive Muslims" are closer in ideology to me than Muslims who actually follow their religion, their views conflict one another. Their has been a rise in SJW, feminist, and LGBT supporters who claim to be Muslim, but this is not logical since Islam goes against these ideas. They see the Quran like Christians see the bible inspired by god by not the actual words of god. The problem with this is throughout Islamic history the Quran has always been seen as the literal words of god that are perfect and cannot be changed and it is referenced multiple times in the Quran itself . They disagree with the morals of Islam which ironically takes you out of the fold of Islam and wish to change it to reflect morals of today. In my own opinion it is a way to both side an issue which cannot be both sided if they believe Islam is wrong they should leave rather than interpreting they way they want to.

Though "progressive Muslims" are closer in ideology to me than Muslims who actually follow their religion, their views conflict one another. Their has been a rise in SJW, feminist, and LGBT supporters who claim to be Muslim, but this is not logical since Islam goes against these ideas. They see the Quran like Christians see the bible inspired by god by not the actual words of god. The problem with this is throughout Islamic history the Quran has always been seen as the literal words of god that are perfect and cannot be changed and it is referenced multiple times in the Quran itself . They disagree with the morals of Islam which ironically takes you out of the fold of Islam and wish to change it to reflect morals of today. In my own opinion it is a way to both side an issue which cannot be both sided if they believe Islam is wrong they should leave rather than interpreting they way they want to.
the first time I agree with you

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Cognitive dissonance.

I'm not a progressive in the least bit. I prefer to not involve myself nor support stances I don't co-sign/believe in so my branding is consist. I say do you while I mind my own business. I'm quasi-liberal with more conservative leanings. You wouldn't like my kind.

Cognitive dissonance.

I'm not a progressive in the least bit. I prefer to not involve myself nor support stances I don't co-sign/believe in so my branding is consist. I say do you while I mind my own business. I'm quasi-liberal with more conservative leanings. You wouldn't like my kind.
and why would i not like your kind

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
lol is this an attack?
jk but it’s not that i personally support any form of homosexual shenanigans, same thing goes for A N Y sin, from drugs to zina
secondly, if they have gay thoughts, that isn’t a sin in itself, rather a challenge from allah to see if they will withhold them for the sake of allah
thirdly, supporting the idea of all humans being equal, regardless of race origin or sex, is practically part of the backbone of islam
fourth, that in itself isn’t necessarily a liberal ideal, i’d say i’m pretty even with liberal/conservative, maybe leaning conservative based on the topic

100% Quran

tumblr_padzs777Rk1x78njpo2_250.png

lol is this an attack?
jk but it’s not that i personally support any form of homosexual shenanigans, same thing goes for A N Y sin, from drugs to zina
secondly, if they have gay thoughts, that isn’t a sin in itself, rather a challenge from allah to see if they will withhold them for the sake of allah
thirdly, supporting the idea of all humans being equal, regardless of race origin or sex, is practically part of the backbone of islam
fourth, that in itself isn’t necessarily a liberal ideal, i’d say i’m pretty even with liberal/conservative, maybe leaning conservative based on the topic
stop defending gays

Trending

Latest posts