The progressive Muslim contradiction

Hahaha. Says the guy who thinks he's more intelligent than the gaalo who invented the iPhone. Bro get a life stop hating on fellow humans. Gay people were shown to have more IQ points than us hetros
If i told him iphone is made randomly he would call me crazy, but he is saying the universe is created randomly

Hahaha. You're hilarious. Alan Turing the father of AI was a gay. Now go back to your hole. I am not even gay or LGBTQI but I don't like how you view fellow human beings. You only have 1 life man. Be nice to your fellow humans. God shouldn't define how you interact with others.
So what? That's a false equivalence. The nazis made great leaps in medical science and had many breakthroughs, still doesn't excuse their evil. Cope harder reddit f-ggot.
Go look up the term bug-chaser and see some of the depraved and fucking grotesque shit these "people" get up to. Visit some of their forums, I FUCKING DARE you.

computing the raw odds quickly shows that even the simplest known cell is so unlikely to form by accident or randomly it wouldn't happen twice in the entire observable universe.

:pachah1: ya kudhaly..i would like to meet your parents
Hmm. My parents don't care about what I say/do. I am free. But you're ignorant and pretend to be more intelligent than the scientists who came up with cell biology and evolution. Even doctors aren't allowed to practice if they don't believe in evolution.

because they deserve it
And why is that?
BitesizedHelplessAmethystinepython-size_restricted.gif

So what? That's a false equivalence. The nazis made great leaps in medical science and had many breakthroughs, still doesn't excuse their evil. Cope harder reddit f-ggot.
Go look up the term bug-chaser and see some of the depraved and fucking grotesque shit these "people" get up to. Visit some of their forums, I FUCKING DARE you.
Hahaha. Seems to me that you're obsessed with those guys. Just get them out of your head. If they want to catch HIV , it's up to them

Hmm. My parents don't care about what I say/do. I am free. But you're ignorant and pretend to be more intelligent than the scientists who came up with cell biology and evolution. Even doctors aren't allowed to practice if they don't believe in evolution.

Did you say "scientists who came up with cell biology"?

Scientists didnt come up with shit..they obeserved what happened and happen..and then they reported.. they didnt create cell or the mechanism the cell function with.
:wowsweat: do you know the difference..can scientists create a cell from scratch?

Seriously your parents failed teaching you the basics of logic.

Did you say "scientists who came up with cell biology"?

Scientists didnt come up with shit..they obeserved what happened and happen..and then they reported.. they didnt create cell or the mechanism the cell function with.
:wowsweat: do you know the difference..can scientists create a cell from scratch?

Seriously your parents failed teaching you the basics of logic.
Hahaha. You don't appreciate the people who discovered all that. Scientists are better educated than you and refuse to believe in mythical beings in the sky

LOL, nice try f-ggot. Don't derail now that I've got you mentally cornered
:chrisfreshhah: :drakelaugh:
Hahaha. You are obsessing over gays and what they do in their private lives. If they want to have sex to get the HIV virus, good for them. Doesn't affect my quality of life . now get over it and respect their choice

Hahaha. Says the guy who thinks he's more intelligent than the gaalo who invented the iPhone. Bro get a life stop hating on fellow humans. Gay people were shown to have more IQ points than us hetros

They created IPhone ? Who atheists? Do you want to hijack science and claim that all scientists are atheists? :pachah1: the way your faggits friends hijacked the beautiful creation of Allah the rainbow..the gay flag color should be in the poop color and pink

There are theists in the Scientific community...matter fact they are the majority
:denzelnigga: do you know scientific method was invented by Muslims?

They created IPhone ? Who atheists? Do you want to hijack science and claim that all scientists are atheists? :pachah1: the way your faggits friends hijacked the beautiful creation of Allah the rainbow..the gay flag color should be in the poop color and pink

There are theists in the Scientific community...matter fact they are the majority
:denzelnigga: do you know scientific method was invented by Muslims?
You mean the scientific method like this? Many Muslims would have if Muhamad was alive today

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200325-002149.png
    Screenshot_20200325-002149.png
    95.3 KB · Views: 41
  • Screenshot_20200324-233838.png
    Screenshot_20200324-233838.png
    128.2 KB · Views: 36

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Today I was taking a survey and I was so confused about the gender labels, I had to google what cisgender-male was before I clicked on it. Anyways as long as you treat everyone as individuals and you respect the person in them, we would all fare better :)

You mean the scientific method like this? Many Muslims would have if Muhamad was alive today

Muhamed peace be upon him..greatest man ever created and the most mentioned man in the history of all human..something that your atheists daddies are jealous of

:lolbron: anyways do you wash your self after you pee and shit or you follow the gallo way of life to the fullest ?Screenshot_20200325-175839_Chrome.jpg

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
Though "progressive Muslims" are closer in ideology to me than Muslims who actually follow their religion, their views conflict one another. Their has been a rise in SJW, feminist, and LGBT supporters who claim to be Muslim, but this is not logical since Islam goes against these ideas. They see the Quran like Christians see the bible inspired by god by not the actual words of god. The problem with this is throughout Islamic history the Quran has always been seen as the literal words of god that are perfect and cannot be changed and it is referenced multiple times in the Quran itself . They disagree with the morals of Islam which ironically takes you out of the fold of Islam and wish to change it to reflect morals of today. In my own opinion it is a way to both side an issue which cannot be both sided if they believe Islam is wrong they should leave rather than interpreting they way they want to.
All you have done so far is talk about religion; Abti shaqo raadso

You have to live in the west to understand our perspective. You can't come to conclusions on liberal muslims when you are from an oppressed muslim state with stricter views on Islam.

mrlog

VIP
Cognitive dissonance.

I'm not a progressive in the least bit. I prefer to not involve myself nor support stances I don't co-sign/believe in so my branding is consist. I say do you while I mind my own business. I'm quasi-liberal with more conservative leanings. You wouldn't like my kind.

can you be a vegetarian but still eat meat?

Trending