The progressive Muslim contradiction

I am pretty sure you know that Apple is headed by a nice gay guy. Don't use iPhones and Mac if you hate their inventors
"Headed" being the key word you dickhead. There's countless non-homo programmers etc, imagine being this fucking thick loool. Go back to reddit you pseudo intellectual tranny, Somalis don't want your kind.

:meleshame:progressive Muslim woman
Ilhan-Omar-celebrating-Pride.-Photo-Twitter-Ilhan-Omar.jpg

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Well, I'm not claiming to be progressive, but Islam is about interpretation, that is why there is doctrines in Islam, you can have a Muslim sheikh who say that dogs are not nijas, and another one who says the opposite and both belong to the same doctrine "Sunnah".
There was even many conflicts between Islamic doctrines in the golden age of Islam, some have gone and new was born, sunnah madhab was born in that time. So the "actual words of god " can be interparted in different ways. Even these Wahhabis and there values have changed through time. So I don't these progressive to be any different

There is no evidence whatsoever the universe was constructed by Allah. It is too random

computing the raw odds quickly shows that even the simplest known cell is so unlikely to form by accident or randomly it wouldn't happen twice in the entire observable universe.

:pachah1: ya kudhaly..i would like to meet your parents

computing the raw odds quickly shows that even the simplest known cell is so unlikely to form by accident or randomly it wouldn't happen twice in the entire observable universe.

:pachah1: ya kudhaly..i would like to meet your parents
If i told him iphone is made randomly he would call me crazy, but he is saying the universe is created randomly

"Headed" being the key word you dickhead. There's countless non-homo programmers etc, imagine being this fucking thick loool. Go back to reddit you pseudo intellectual tranny, Somalis don't want your kind.
Hahaha. You're hilarious. Alan Turing the father of AI was a gay. Now go back to your hole. I am not even gay or LGBTQI but I don't like how you view fellow human beings. You only have 1 life man. Be nice to your fellow humans. God shouldn't define how you interact with others.

Trending

Latest posts