Status
Not open for further replies.
My god, this pic looks stunning.:lawd:

luanda-nobo26-7.jpg

Most of that money is in the pocket of the few, though.:mjcry:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
And they also fund terrorist, with their golden oil money, they have contributed to destabilising all the Middle east including somalia as they feared nationalism, and cities which were becoming powerful !! They then produced there wahabbi garage all across the nations in order to keep them in this primative state of mind.

And they also fund terrorist, with their golden oil money, they have contributed to destabilising all the Middle east including somalia as they feared nationalism, and cities which were becoming powerful !! They then produced there wahabbi garage all across the nations in order to keep them in this primative state of mind.

That picture is from Luanda, Angola not the middle-east.

"My grandfather rode a camel, my father rode a camel, I drive a Mercedes, my son drives a Land Rover, but his son will ride a camel" this saying pretty much encompasses the arabs past present and future.

Currently all Arab countrIeS aRe Accumulating dEbts,the reason being is that they wish to destroy Russian petroL products but ironically it hurts them a lot more with barely an effect on the Russian.

Guess ((who)) proposed this strategy to the Arabs.

Sxb Luanda is a blessed country with natural resource.

Angola was in a civil war for 27 years since 1975 and they had Three Marxist parties formed in different regions. Also way too many random ethnic local militias

War ended in 2002 and they started rebuilding their country with oil.

The capital is very beautiful but poor governance and they are facing a crazy economic crisis.

I've heard everyone is living under 2 dollars a day and the city is also called the most expensive city in the world.

A burger costs 25$ since they import everything.

Bunch of Morons

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Price of oil has gone down sharply over the years and its value with continue to go down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts