The Pakistani TPLF/Ethiopia lobbyist Sajid Nadeem claims that in 2 months Ethiopia might recognize Somaliland

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴🇸🇩🇪🇬 |Eritrean news blogger
Somalis, Sajid Nadeem is lobbyist hired by TPLF and Ethiopian gov. He promotes their interests. He said that Eritrea and Somalia should take the speech on the Redsea as a business deal, he also said somalia should take the MoU as a business deal.

We have to use our voice against the PR of the Ethiopian nationalists like Sajid Nadeem Matt Bryden Martin Plaut and the rest of them

Attachments

• 0887F27F-8C45-46E9-874A-D10DB6DE5BF3.png
    0887F27F-8C45-46E9-874A-D10DB6DE5BF3.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 68
Last edited:

EritreanPost_

To think this Pakistani tplf plant is so invested in Horn of Africa whilst his own country Pakistan is rotting.
I have asked him previously, if he would tolerate it if India says to Pakistan give us a port, or our children will fight tomorrow (Abiy Ahmed’s speech) or if India makes a Mou with a separatist entity of Pakistan.

He intentionally didn’t respond to me. This man always spreads misinformation about Eritrea and Somalia, but how would he like it if we would do it about his country or his community. He wouldn’t like it ether

thanks for sharing and I agree with you on the matter on how Eritrea and Somalia should come together to give their own voice on the matter.

however we as Somali’s are not even sure whether our own leaders are colluding with Ethiopia or not.

Update:
The national commitee just finished what they were doing regarding the mou and now it's going to be sent to legal experts to make sure its air tight then to the presidency to be signed off.

thanks for sharing and I agree with you on the matter on how Eritrea and Somalia should come together to give their own voice on the matter.

however we as Somali’s are not even sure whether our own leaders are colluding with Ethiopia or not.
Eritreans don't care about the strange politics between Hargeisa and Xamar

No Eritrean cares about what Ethiopia does or what relations they have with Somalis
Bullshit. r/Eritrea was defecating rocks when Ethiopia was making it's vague threats of invading a neighboring country to get " a permanent access to sea" Also there is no mobile internt only wifi which is very expensive and disgustingly slow. This is intentional as the regime doesn't want the population to wake up and plan an uprising. @EritreanPost nigga how do you wake up every morning and bootyclapp for Eritrea when your people live such miserable lives? Did I forget to mention the abhorrent poverty(even by African standards). Extreme restriction of movement(like needing special permission from gov to fucking move from one village to another) and what seems like a lifelong conscription

Last edited:

EritreanPost_

Why do you care ? aren't you an Eritrean or are you a weird son of qaxooti larpin as Eritrean
Do I look a Somali too you? Am I an Eritrean. I oppose Ethiopian imperialism. Majority of us Eritreans, do? Even the Eritrean government. They train Somalias army and opposed the 2006 invasion?

Since Somalia supported my countries independence, that is the least we can give back? Now don’t waste my time

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
I have asked him previously, if he would tolerate it if India says to Pakistan give us a port, or our children will fight tomorrow (Abiy Ahmed’s speech) or if India makes a Mou with a separatist entity of Pakistan.

He intentionally didn’t respond to me. This man always spreads misinformation about Eritrea and Somalia, but how would he like it if we would do it about his country or his community. He wouldn’t like it ether
Ironic that an Eritrean is anti-SL considering you separated from Ethiopia. Who taught you such deep hatred against SL? Focus on freeing your country from the dictator who has lead it since your independence from Ethiopia

Do I look a Somali too you? Am I an Eritrean. I oppose Ethiopian imperialism. Majority of us Eritreans, do? Even the Eritrean government. They train Somalias army and opposed the 2006 invasion?

Since Somalia supported my countries independence, that is the least we can give back? Now don’t waste my time
The govt that everyone in that place is fleeing or trying to and you have just proven yourself to be a larper cuz no way an actual Eritrean would write that not even HGDEF fanboy kkk 😂

Ironic that an Eritrean is anti-SL considering you separated from Ethiopia. Who taught you such deep hatred against SL? Focus on freeing your country from the dictator who has lead it since your independence from Ethiopia
Xoolo you have a damn Ethiopian flag on every post, your a separatist movement that would be put to the ground if Hassan sheikh wasn’t president.

Afwerki himself is vilified by the west because he doesn’t sell the country. Something Somali leaders ought to learn.

EritreanPost_

Bullshit. r/Eritrea was defecating rocks when Ethiopia was making it's vague threats of invading a neighboring country to get " a permanent access to sea" Also there is no mobile internt only wifi which is very expensive and disgustingly slow. This is intentional as the regime doesn't want the population to wake up and plan an uprising. @EritreanPost nigga how do you wake up every morning and bootyclapp for Eritrea when your people live such miserable lives? Did I forget to mention the abhorrent poverty(even by African standards). Extreme restriction of movement(like needing special permission from gov to fucking move from one village to another) and what seems like a lifelong conscription
You seem to misrepresent my work and my words.

promoting your country doesn’t mean promoting human rights violations by a gov. I speak for political reforms in Eritrea like a constitution and limiting military service every week? Just have a look at my Twitter and Reddit page

booty clapping for Eritrea?
I am an Eritrean.

As Somalis are patriotic people us Eritreans are too. That doesn’t mean that one does support the political situation.

but you know I don’t speak or interfere in Somalia affairs. I support one Somalia. If you want to interfere on Eritrean matters then talk about things you have a clue.

Trending

Latest posts