The Obesity epidemic in Somali community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axmed Xaji

Your non-biological father
Girls/Women:

You don't even need to go to the gym. Where there is a will, there is a way. If you have any modern gadget, your phone, tablet, TV, Fitbit, You Tube, etc., you can start an exercise regiment in the comforts of your home. No excuses allowed.

Check these videos:

Additionally, invest in 5 to 10 pounds dumbbells for body sculpting. Watch your food intake, less on carbo, more on proteins, vegetables and fruits. Also cut down on sweets and caffeine. Get your sleep and keep hydrated.

Allah has bestowed you with natural beauty. All you got to do is leverage it by following the above workout.

I went from a 6'2", 130 lbs high school freshman kid where fckers wanted to wrestle me and toss me around to a 6'6", 240 lbs with defined body out of college who demanded (and got) respect from every mofo out there.

Just move your butt, y'all!
I think dudes got a different message from looking at these videos.

ExcessFame

True Villain
Girls/Women:

You don't even need to go to the gym. Where there is a will, there is a way. If you have any modern gadget, your phone, tablet, TV, Fitbit, You Tube, etc., you can start an exercise regiment in the comforts of your home. No excuses allowed.

Check these videos:

Additionally, invest in 5 to 10 pounds dumbbells for body sculpting. Watch your food intake, less on carbo, more on proteins, vegetables and fruits. Also cut down on sweets and caffeine. Get your sleep and keep hydrated.

Allah has bestowed you with natural beauty. All you got to do is leverage it by following the above workout.

I went from a 6'2", 130 lbs high school freshman kid where fckers wanted to wrestle me and toss me around to a 6'6", 240 lbs with defined body out of college who demanded (and got) respect from every mofo out there.

Just move your butt, y'all!
If she wants that 20k mehr she better work for it :hemad:

Axmed Xaji

Your non-biological father
Honestly I hate the attention I get at the gym. A lot of people think women want this attention and while ty women do It's incredibly uncomfortable. I'm not Muslim but us Christians teach modesty and I'd love a women's only gym. I haven't swam in ages and I'd like to learn how to swim.
You've got major issues, then. Christians are knuckleheads for teaching "modesty". Hows that working out for you if you can't even swim or go to the gym?

Walle, we don't know how to encourage people without wiping the floor with them.

:eek::ftw9nwa:

It's mostly post-children when people let themselves go.

How many of you will watch your children for an hour so your wife can have time to herself at home/go to gym?

:hillarybiz:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
You've got major issues, then. Christians are knuckleheads for teaching "modesty". Hows that working out for you if you can't even swim or go to the gym?
Perfectly fine. I'm not over weight and I hike for exercise like @Reiko . I make prayers outside while I'm hiking and even bring my bible sometimes It's very relaxing and nice time with God. :) I would like to swim but for the time being I can't.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Perfectly fine. I'm not over weight and I hike for exercise like @Reiko . I make prayers outside while I'm hiking and even bring my bible sometimes It's very relaxing and nice time with God. :) I would like to swim but for the time being I can't.
Where do you hike?

Walle, we don't know how to encourage people without wiping the floor with them.

:eek::ftw9nwa:

It's mostly post-children when people let themselves go.

How many of you will watch your children for an hour so your wife can have time to herself at home/go to gym?

:hillarybiz:
Not me or @Duke of Bohol
real talk tho, is there anything that isn't our fault? how long before we are blamed for yalls cycles too? Reminds me of Trump's moto, blame Obama for anything and everything.

How can people be asking this question? A typical breakfast, lunch and dinner in a somali household are canjeero/malawax, bariis/baasto, bariis/baasto. As if that wasn't bad enough, we cook dinner like 10pm, have breakfast like 10 am or later and lunch like at 4.:gucciwhat:
We should be very happy with what we have got given how little regard we have for our bodies and health in general.

Zeus

STYLIN
pronhub-mappng.png

I bet the men are force feeding them.:susp:

We're the only country in the world that is into BBW :susp::ileycry::farmajoyaab:

Last edited:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
pronhub-mappng.png

I bet the men are force feeding them.:susp:

We're the only country in the world that is into BBW :susp::ileycry::farmajoyaab:
Eww Somalis watch that and get turned on ? No wonder fat women are praised there, they are treated like queens the amount of times my relatives have told me to eat and get big is countless, but the younger men don't like fat women in Somalia, must be the older men with particular fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts