The Obesity epidemic in Somali community

Status
Not open for further replies.

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
Pervy men ? Who cares I go to a mixed gym if one fucker decides to come near me a drop kick him, tbh nobody bothers eachother in my gym, even if a women wears a sports bra men just stare for a second then mind their own bussiness, why are Somali women so scared of men ? lol they won't kill you ! The west is a civilised country nobody will rape you for showing an ankle !, unlike some countries

Maybe they won't rape you but they'll take pics and jerk off to you.
Idk if you wear a hijab but there are blogs that are dedicated to hijab fetish.
Women only gyms are best bc you don't feel stares

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Pervy men ? Who cares I go to a mixed gym if one fucker decides to come near me a drop kick him, tbh nobody bothers eachother in my gym, even if a women wears a sports bra men just stare for a second then mind their own bussiness, why are Somali women so scared of men ? lol they won't kill you ! The west is a civilised country nobody will rape you for showing an ankle !, unlike some countries
When I'm at the gym at my Uni, all I have to do is look up at men running above me and I can see them just staring at me. It's so uncomfortable.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
WTF? I thought all men were evil? Did you recently get de-flowered? Aka dicked down. What's with the sexual and pro-men talk? Asexual? No?
I actually love men more fun to talk to and hang out with, in theatres you can tell it's a man cave many joke around it's fun :), I think men are just tolerable I hate the sexist mysogonistic ones uff

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I actually love men more fun to talk to and hang out with, in theatres you can tell it's a man cave many joke around it's fun :), I think men are just tolerable I hate the sexist mysogonistic ones uff
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Maybe they won't rape you but they'll take pics and jerk off to you.
Idk if you wear a hijab but there are blogs that are dedicated to hijab fetish.
Women only gyms are best bc you don't feel stares
Men don't take pics, what gyms have you been to lol ? I don't wear hijab wear yoga pants and sometimes halves to the gym and no bloody man ever went near me and touched me or took pictures !! People just want to get fit and work out, it's not a fucking club lol. Besides cute guys to stare at ;) I am the Pervy one not the men lol.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
When I'm at the gym at my Uni, all I have to do is look up at men running above me and I can see them just staring at me. It's so uncomfortable.
So ? I stare at people is that uncomfortable for you to ? Everyone stares you have a pair of eyes, the gym isn't that exciting, as a result people either zone out or stare, you women are paranoid people lol,

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
So ? I stare at people are uncomfortable ? Everyone stares you have a pair of eyes, the gym isn't that exciting people either zone out or stare, you women are paranoid people lol,
Um I don't mean running on a treadmill. I mean men running around a track and staring at me a floor beneath while circling above me on the track. I don't know about you but I don't naturally stare at the floor beneath me unless I'm trying to search out hunks.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Um I don't mean running on a treadmill. I mean men running around a track and staring at me a floor beneath while circling above me on the track. I don't know about you but I don't naturally stare at the floor beneath me unless I'm trying to search out hunks.
So men are attracted to you ? You should feel happy lol your attractive isn't that a good thing girl ? Lol women are weird take it as a compliment

Mixed gyms are highly uncomfortable. At my gym there is both a ladies area and mixed gym and all the ladies complain about the conduct of the men. They can be really disgusting and some of them just want to watch women, rather than work out. The worst is the ladies classes they will just hang around outside looking in, shamelessly. So, Muslim or not there is a demand for ladies only gyms where you don't have to worry about who's lurking.

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
It’s not just the women Somali men are going through the same problem, as soon as a guy gets married he puts on a lot of pounds.

Most Somali men get married being very skinny, then after 6 months to 1 year they have turned fat. More guys should be going gym.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Mixed gyms are highly uncomfortable. At my gym there is both a ladies area and mixed gym and all the ladies complain about the conduct of the men. They can be really disgusting and some of them just want to watch women, rather than work out. The worst is the ladies classes they will just hang around outside looking in, shamelessly. So, Muslim or not there is a demand for ladies only gyms where you don't have to worry about who's lurking.
Mmmm is my gym the only normal place where people are not abolutely sex crazed ? :/ no guy bends over backwards to see women in yoga pants lol, i love the gym no guy will not let me go there

Honestly I hate the attention I get at the gym. A lot of people think women want this attention and while ty women do It's incredibly uncomfortable. I'm not Muslim but us Christians teach modesty and I'd love a women's only gym. I haven't swam in ages and I'd like to learn how to swim.
Do you have a fat booty? For you to get attention

We are in 2017 and we have all the knowledge of the world clicks away, but still certain xalimos look like cows in hijabs.
How do you allow yourself to blow up like a blimp but still want 10K mehr?:gaasdrink:
certain xalimos so big, the should have bought 2 tickets on the flight, this white girl looked like a zit about to get popped.but, there are certain faraxs out there looking like they never skipped a meal in their life, but you women need to step it up more then us.
As i individual that has done boxing, football and lifting for almost whole my life, i am ashamed to see my fellow people looking like they about to blow up. My beautiful queens are getting dunked on kintiir in your face by snow bunnies busting their narrow dhabos to get some bootey.
i want to stay somali strictly, please lay down the extra serving of suugo iyo laxoox abaayo.

Topics like this makes me so angry when i see habaryaars that are literally a doughnut away from losing a leg:kendrickcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending