The Obesity epidemic in Somali community

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Anyone trying to lose weight or just get healthy in general should try the low carb diet. It requires a lot of discipline but give it a month and you would be amazed with the results.

I put my Hoyo on a plant based diet.

Many Hoyos have the same issues: high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes and lack of excersise.

She cut Hilib intake to once a month and has completely lowered her levels.

The only post that is relevant, starch based diet is what all people on this earth for 20.000 years eat and they were stronger, healthier and slimmer

In Europe it was potatoes/oats, Latin America corn, Arabia Barley, East Africa sorghum, Asia Rice

This made up 75% of their daily diet, the rest was fruits and vegetables, meat and diary are the worst things to have especially today were they are fed GMO and steroids

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
The only post that is relevant, starch based diet is what all people on this earth for 20.000 years eat and they were stronger, healthier and slimmer

In Europe it was potatoes/oats, Latin America corn, Arabia Barley, East Africa sorghum, Asia Rice

This made up 75% of their daily diet, the rest was fruits and vegetables, meat and diary are the worst things to have especially today were they are fed GMO and steroids
I call B.S., eat what you want to eat just eat in moderation simple as that

Meat in North America is terrible. The only real organic meat exists in poor countries who don't use antibiotics.

Personally I prefer getting nutrients and proteins from Plants. Cutting meat for Somalis is like getting heroin addict to quit drugs.

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
Meat in North America is terrible. The only real organic meat exists in poor countries who don't use antibiotics.

Personally I prefer getting nutrients and proteins from Plants. Cutting meat for Somalis is like getting heroin addict to quit drugs.
I feel for Somalis in north America with food full of GMs and antibiotics there's more restrictions on those in Europe

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
8a8 (1).gif

VixR

Veritas
You don't suppose having a bajillion kids and not having enough energy left over for themselves has something to do with it?

My mom has her thin figure, but she had four kids and lead an active life. And she looks youthful, and doesn't look 70 from pure stress!

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Thank god for female only gyms :rejoice:
I can participate in many female only classes, this includes Yoga classes I can wear my yoga pants without having to worry about anything
Pervy men ? Who cares I go to a mixed gym if one fucker decides to come near me a drop kick him, tbh nobody bothers eachother in my gym, even if a women wears a sports bra men just stare for a second then mind their own bussiness, why are Somali women so scared of men ? lol they won't kill you ! The west is a civilised country nobody will rape you for showing an ankle !, unlike some countries

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Pervy men ? Who cares I go to a mixed gym if one fucker decides to come near me a drop kick him, tbh nobody bothers eachother in my gym even if you wear a sports bra men just stare for a second then mind their own bussiness, why are Somali women so scared of men ? lol they won't kill you ! The west is a civilised country nobody will rape you for showing an ankle !, unlike some countries
WTF? I thought all men were evil? Did you recently get de-flowered? Aka dicked down. What's with the sexual and pro-men talk? Asexual? No?

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Honestly I hate the attention I get at the gym. A lot of people think women want this attention and while ty women do It's incredibly uncomfortable. I'm not Muslim but us Christians teach modesty and I'd love a women's only gym. I haven't swam in ages and I'd like to learn how to swim.

ExcessFame

True Villain
Pervy men ? Who cares I go to a mixed gym if one fucker decides to come near me a drop kick him, tbh nobody bothers eachother in my gym, even if a women wears a sports bra men just stare for a second then mind their own bussiness, why are Somali women so scared of men ? lol they won't kill you ! The west is a civilised country nobody will rape you for showing an ankle !, unlike some countries
"men just stare for a second then mind their own bussiness"
Ok let me stare at you in my dms :damedamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts