The new excuse to keep the lockdowns going

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
lockdown is bullshit and forcing people to stay at home just makes them lazy

It makes them think of their lives and rethink of what their goals are.
People were consuming and were consumed by this society, and now it's time to self-actualize through spirituality.

Lockdown is "bad" for the small businesses and if people stay at home without any goal.
But that shouldn't be the norm; we've been all living in the past as just consumers and products.
What are your goals in life? Do you have a purpose? What do you want to do as a living?

Industrialized societies are bound to disappear soon, thanks to the Covid, their extinction is soon!

Peace

These lockdowns are really hurting businesses in Chicago. It’s really hard for my friends and family to find jobs . One of friends has a medical assistance certificate and has been looking about 6 months. The CNA/medical assistance jobs here are either 1. Minimum to one dollar above wage plus the high ass taxes 2. Only hire on nepotism . Due to the higher minimum wage, it’s super hard for a 16 year old cousin to find a job.
The lockdowns have made hiring through nepotism 100 times worse

I work with a woman who is very happy about these lockdowns and masks. She said I will continue to wear a mask well past the pandemic and permanently. I thought she was crazy but I didn't care further since it didn't affect me. Then she said she hopes lockdowns and restrictions to go on forever in general. She said the roads are too congested, the stores are always packed, the parks have too many people, and crime and rowdiness will go down. She is a woman without a social life too which makes me think she's just envious about people having fun. How many people are there thinking like her?

:wtf:
Ajnabis love them some government.

Doesn’t anyone here think it’s super sus that the protests ( both of the idiot left and right) aren’t restricted by the lockdowns ? The protests were are useful as Sakura in the first 25 episodes of Naruto .

Doesn’t anyone here think it’s super sus that the protests ( both of the idiot left and right) aren’t restricted by the lockdowns ? The protests were are useful as Sakura in the first 25 episodes of Naruto .
Because it's apparently "freedom of speech" and "freedom to protest" which is stupid as most of these idiots on both sides are just spreading the virus through their dirty mouths. I won't be as dumb as most of the people on this thread and be getting my vaccination soon. :axvmm9o:

A whole month. They're going to extend it. We are governed by authoritarians. In Canada, they have fake names like Liberals and Conservatives but they rule like Xi Jinping and have "experts" standing beside them. Their only ideology is control and fear. I don't know why we have elections. They're all the same.
I was told by family members that the land crossings are open to non essential people. 90% of Canadians live within 100 miles of the US border. Come on over to the leader of the free world. You can't dine in or go to the theatre but everything else is pretty much normal.

I was told by family members that the land crossings are open to non essential people. 90% of Canadians live within 100 miles of the US border. Come on over to the leader of the free world. You can't dine in or go to the theatre but everything else is pretty much normal.

Is the usa open ? Or will it be by the summer I might come for the first time

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
IM from the FUTURE ITS THE YEAR 3000 WE ARE ON THE 4000 WAVE OF COVIOD AND WE HAVE ENOUGH VACCINES BUT AT LAST NO HUMANS LEFT TO INJECT FOR THEY HAVE GONE THE DINOSAUR WAY

THIS SHIT IS SOmE NEW WORLD ORDER SHIT SOMETHING Eerie is happening maybe dajjals minions are becoming stronger by taking away our rights and liberties