The new excuse to keep the lockdowns going

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Open and close, open and close. More lockdowns. Monday, restrictions have been reduced for lockdown in the UK. People went Soho (Central London) to get some drinks in a outside setting, couple days later, 7 tested positive, and it been howling down on every TikTok.

Its getting ridiculous. And this Red List Countries is Bullshit, £1750 for a hotel quarantine, damn the stingy people.

Not really. More like wondrous times. Finally people will start waking up.

I wish but I don't believe so. I think the harsh truth is that people are idiots. I believe the masses of people harbor depths of stupidity, moral failure and impiety that are beyond human comprehension. I believe it is for this reason that we are in this situation and that things are going downhill. I don't believe the mass awakening is coming. Democracy was a stupid idea from the beginning and humans were wrong to ever trust the alleged goodness of the masses of people. What is coming I believe is a minority of sane, thinking people must wage a protracted guerrilla struggle against a conventional army of increasingly dumbed-down, idiotic masses. Victory is preservation of sanity and independent thought. Defeat means assimilation into the zombie horde.

Apollo

VIP
I have a totally different viewpoint. I am convinced we are living in a strange new form of Communism.

There is still a lot of capitalism in the West. I wouldn't call it communist.

It is authoritarian social democracy/woke liberalism, whatever it is there should be a name for it, but it's not communism.

I have a feeling that, once the rate of cases become extremely low/nonexistent, they would do everything they can to get people vaccinated, whether it be diplomatically or forcefully.

That’s the way I see things in the foreseeable future.

this-is-joseph-mccarthy-he-was-absolutely-correct-40601946.png

The way to understand Communism is not to read Communist propaganda.

djir84sxhwu21.jpg

The way to understand Communism is not to take Communist propaganda at face value.

The way to understand Communism is to study the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, which exposes what Communism is really about. The Communist agenda is not primarily about economics. It is primarily spiritual.

511uedNoGIL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I wish but I don't believe so. I think the harsh truth is that people are idiots. I believe the masses of people harbor depths of stupidity, moral failure and impiety that are beyond human comprehension. I believe it is for this reason that we are in this situation and that things are going downhill. I don't believe the mass awakening is coming. Democracy was a stupid idea from the beginning and humans were wrong to ever trust the alleged goodness of the masses of people. What is coming I believe is a minority of sane, thinking people must wage a protracted guerrilla struggle against a conventional army of increasingly dumbed-down, idiotic masses. Victory is preservation of sanity and independent thought. Defeat means assimilation into the zombie horde.

Do you really believe they will line up for every jab and continute to follow every mandate obediently?

Do you really believe they will line up for every jab and continute to follow every mandate obediently?

No. It is more complicated than that. People will feel an urge to rebel. And this urge to rebel will be channeled in various ways that suit the system. Smashing buildings for black lives matter, for example.