The new excuse to keep the lockdowns going

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Why do I have a feeling COVID vaccines will become a yearly thing lol
The new booster/flu jabs of 2021. Getting a COVID vaccine would be very common. The rich gets richer, and the poor, well that's on them to decide. The poor have a easy option, take it, or lose your UC, Middle Class would be the decisive ones, but again, nothing beats the rich man plan.

I wish but I don't believe so. I think the harsh truth is that people are idiots. I believe the masses of people harbor depths of stupidity, moral failure and impiety that are beyond human comprehension. I believe it is for this reason that we are in this situation and that things are going downhill. I don't believe the mass awakening is coming. Democracy was a stupid idea from the beginning and humans were wrong to ever trust the alleged goodness of the masses of people. What is coming I believe is a minority of sane, thinking people must wage a protracted guerrilla struggle against a conventional army of increasingly dumbed-down, idiotic masses. Victory is preservation of sanity and independent thought. Defeat means assimilation into the zombie horde.
I have a feeling that if you were the global leader of the world you would support active eugenics. Am I correct in my assumption?

I have a feeling that if you were the global leader of the world you would support active eugenics. Am I correct in my assumption?

Who would I euthanize? Yes, I would like to genocide disbelief and wrong ideas by having Islam taught to the people.

But genocide people? There is no one I would want to genocide. You think I would genocide Jews? I would want to genocide their wrong ideas by having them be taught about Islam.

Or you think I would have people euthanized on the basis of IQ? I don't believe the claims about IQ. How are Europeans supposedly high IQ and Somalis are supposedly low IQ? I see Europeans supporting transgenderism and all kinds of weird stuff. I even see them claiming God doesn't exist- which is one of the silliest ideas anyone can possibly claim. But I don't see Somalis promoting transgenderism and I rarely see them push atheism. Somalis and many other peoples of the Third World seem smarter to me than Europeans.

However, even though some Europeans may appear to me to be a bit slow and unintelligent... in fact, many of them now can't even tell the difference between a boy and a girl... I do not believe sterilization or euthanizing is the answer.... I believe that education is the answer. Maybe some of the Muslim imams from countries such as Somalia could be sent to Europe to educate the people. Once the Europeans have learned the basics, such as knowing the difference between a boy and a girl, I believe they could be taught some of the more advanced subjects such as hadith science.

this-is-joseph-mccarthy-he-was-absolutely-correct-40601946.png

The way to understand Communism is not to read Communist propaganda.

djir84sxhwu21.jpg

The way to understand Communism is not to take Communist propaganda at face value.

The way to understand Communism is to study the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, which exposes what Communism is really about. The Communist agenda is not primarily about economics. It is primarily spiritual.

511uedNoGIL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

The audio book protocols of the elders of zion used to be on YouTube, now its not, seems to me the yahuud owners of YouTube delete that audio book lmaoo, kind of fits the things mentioned in that book about Jewish conspiracy to control the world through finances, social engineering, deception and humbug, wars, media, and even through free masonry, illuminati, music, etc

The audio book protocols of the elders of zion used to be on YouTube, now its not, seems to me the yahuud owners of YouTube delete that audio book lmaoo, kind of fits the things mentioned in that book about Jewish conspiracy to control the world through finances, social engineering, deception and humbug, wars, media, and even through free masonry, illuminati, music, etc

My view is if you are reading this- if you have not read the Protocols, you should read the Protocols. If it was up to me, the book would be taught in schools. It is not a book calling for the persecution of Jews. It is a book discussing the plans of the elite and that is the reason that people don't want the public to know what is in the book.

Don't take my word for it, don't take anyone else's word for it- my advice to people is to read the book for themselves and form their own conclusions after they read the book with their own eyes. It costs nothing to read the book, the book can be found here:

as far as Communism, I believe the Protocols is a prerequisite for understanding what Communism is about. Communism is not about helping the poor. Nor is communism primarily about economics. Communism was never a spontaneous grassroots movement of the poor. Communism was financed by the elite and is a tool of the elite. All the rhetoric about the working class is a smokescreen for what Communism is really about.

I regret that Ahmed Gurey didn't adopt active eugenics to wipe out habesha vermin, we'd be chilling today if we did a final solution to those habesha when we had the chance

Last edited: