The new excuse to keep the lockdowns going

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
CEO be like

"I must vaccine these poor people forever. Such a tough life"
yyKnUjq.gif

People laughed when I said this will become the new AIDS.

They're culling the herd, we're back to survival of the fittest. Are you Canadians back under lockdown again?

People laughed when I said this will become the new AIDS.

They're culling the herd, we're back to survival of the fittest. Are you Canadians back under lockdown again?

A whole month. They're going to extend it. We are governed by authoritarians. In Canada, they have fake names like Liberals and Conservatives but they rule like Xi Jinping and have "experts" standing beside them. Their only ideology is control and fear. I don't know why we have elections. They're all the same.

Apollo

VIP
I honestly think forever. It's the end of the world. Something is happening.

Bill Gates invested in them before the pandemic.

I work with a woman who is very happy about these lockdowns and masks. She said I will continue to wear a mask well past the pandemic and permanently. I thought she was crazy but I didn't care further since it didn't affect me. Then she said she hopes lockdowns and restrictions to go on forever in general. She said the roads are too congested, the stores are always packed, the parks have too many people, and crime and rowdiness will go down. She is a woman without a social life too which makes me think she's just envious about people having fun. How many people are there thinking like her?

:wtf:

Bill Gates invested in them before the pandemic.

I'm not suspicious in his involvement in the virus. I was of the understanding mRNA vaccines were envisioned to provide protection against cancer and HIV well before covid. Bill Gates is obsessed with HIV