The new couple in Garowe and the girls mother speak out

Status
Not open for further replies.

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
Mad

Should ex-cons refused entry to the most holiest sites in Islam, Mecca and Medina? Why is any town in Somalia more valuable than them?
Cause that nigga might beat her mother to death too. That nigga is into geronticide, he's a freak.

Won't the kid be without a clan though?

White

Oh poor kid/kids, he/they won’t have the opportunity to kill, rape and loot from the other clans. He will never become a xildhibaan selected by his clan or a president of a maamul goboleed. He will be shunned at the khaat mafrish and most importantly, he will never find an Imam from his clan. What a wretched life is waiting for those poor buggers. Tell them not to breed.

White

White

Oh poor kid/kids, he/they won’t have the opportunity to kill, rape and loot from the other clans. He will never become a xildhibaan selected by his clan or a president of a maamul goboleed. He will be shunned at the khaat mafrish and most importantly, he will never find an Imam from his clan. What a wretched life is waiting for those poor buggers. Tell them not to breed.
That's quite the disgusting stereotype you're pushing.

Cause that nigga might beat her mother to death too. That nigga is into geronticide, he's a freak.

White

“Might beat her mother to death”? Did you work as a criminal profiler for the FBI? So, you care about her mother now? Why don’t you listen to her cries to stop spreading rumours and innuendo about her family? Ignorance is a bliss.

White

White

“Might beat her mother to death”? Did you work as a criminal profiler for the FBI? So, you care about her mother now? Why don’t you listen to her cries to stop spreading rumours and innuendo about her family? Ignorance is a bliss.
NOPE, that's a false equivalence. A convicted felon guilty of attempted Senicide and you stereotyping an entire ethnic group are two entirely different things. You're stereotyping 21 million people, and I'm simply basing what I said off the actions of said convict.

It's ignorance to judge 21 million people, and it's natural to be cautious about a criminal. and yeah, it's as you say, ignorance is truly a bliss.

Please tell me what rumor I have spread? Apparently being cautious about a convicted felon is rude now, lmao. You're disgusting.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Nacalaa kuyaal ramla and her mother, stop saying Puntland

tenor.gif
That is a madhiban as far as I'm concerned.

No self respecting Puntite will marry an ex-con.

Her ugly ass deserves the ex con. Nacalada using Islam to justify marrying the lowest of the barrel.

I think I've developed a high blood pressure from reading this 's story.

@Air Jalam why are reer Garoowe allowing this inbred looking ho to disrespect Puntland like that?

Gibiin-Udug

Niiko is our culture, wierd ass nigga. We don’t view it as ceeb.
What’s really ceeb this girl being married off to a ex-convict white trash and encouraged by her community.

:mjlol:
Is it also cultural for konfuur women to sleep with Amisom soldiers and dump their Madow kids in the trash after getting pregnant?

Gibiin-Udug

Somalia has many sub-cultures including Niiko which is a REGONAL dance. We’re also Sufi majority so we don’t believe music or dance is a sin so nice try.

:draketf:

While we have Konfuur Diaspora girls like Ugaaso happily married with Somali husband y’all females run out to marry any ajnabi with a heartbeat kkkkkk

Looks like niiko is working for us nigga
:siilaanyolaugh:
Ugaasada husband looks like caesar from planet of the apes. Try again

Her fat ass could only pull this ugly nigga.

Xalimos marrying ajanabis isn't something new. Somalis just became more conservative after the civil war. few Somali women from djibouti who got scholarships to study abroad have married out like the xalimo in the video below. But at least those xalimos from djibouti don't marry ex cons. It's better to marry a middle class gaal than an ex con.

That xalimo is so pretty and classy looking to me, it legit made me tear up. I need someone to hook me up with her tol lmao.

Also maybe Djiboutians should be my go to people, they are so relaxed compared to say other Somalis

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP

Her ugly ass deserves the ex con. Nacalada using Islam to justify marrying the lowest of the barrel.

@Air Jalam why are reer Garoowe allowing this inbred looking ho to disrespect Puntland like that?

We don't claim her.:camby:
She's yar yar from refugee camp in Garowe. This is where her people and the likes of Madow live.
Renting a hotel from the nice neighborhood doesn't make her of the elite. Not everyone can be called reer Garowe.:mugshotman:

This cadaan guy as you can see is wax noolasha ka dhacday. :ohlord::farole:

Awaay ragii la dhashay inantaan. That's how you know even the fam is against this wedding. No normal cadaan guy would go to refugee camp and get married. You're telling me out of all the places in the world a cadaan guy would go to refugee camp in Garowe and marry from Madbiban?:childplease:

Btw nothing against the small qabiils. I just can't have trolls lie about my city. As you know they're miskiin people who read the forums and take everything they read serious without checking the facts. :snoop:

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.

you just cant think people away, we all got a black sheep in the family and i have seen you whip others for theirs. so take it as it is darling.

:pachah1:

by the way this thread is in no way about a reer, its a somali issue that just happened to take place in a certain city.
:hillarybiz:

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
We don't claim her.:camby:
She's yar yar from refugee camp in Garowe. This is where her people and the likes of Madow live.
Renting a hotel from the nice neighborhood doesn't make her of the elite. Not everyone can be called reer Garowe.:mugshotman:

This cadaan guy as you can see is wax noolasha ka dhacday. :ohlord::farole:

Awaay ragii la dhashay inantaan. That's how you know even the fam is against this wedding. No normal cadaan guy would go to refugee camp and get married. You're telling me out of all the places in the world a cadaan guy would go to refugee camp in Garowe and marry from Madbiban?:childplease:

Btw nothing against the small qabiils. I just can't have trolls lie about my city. As you know they're miskiin people who read the forums and take everything they read serious without checking the facts. :snoop:

quick to whip others for their faults but when your turn comes to play the goalie we got a problem.

:russ:

dont worry my qabiil will shame me some how one of these days no one is safe.

:trumpsmirk:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
quick to whip others for their faults but when your turn comes to play the goalie we got a problem.

:russ:

dont worry my qabiil will shame me some how one of these days no one is safe.

:trumpsmirk:

Wait we're talking about soccer now?

We like to play attack not goalie. Goalkeepers waxa noqda yar yars.:pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.