The new couple in Garowe and the girls mother speak out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
If she's found abused in a few moths and years. We'll know who did it.
Btw wtf is wrong with puntland girls why are they marrying ajnabis for. You guys there need to be more nationalistic and keep your women:farmajoyaab:
There's too many now for me to ignore it all the girls marrying out on YouTube and famous are mainly from puntland with the rest landers

some men are predators specially white men, i mean how many A&E episodes must one watch to be convinced lol, and whites in general are very experimental in nature both their men and women love experimenting on others.

lets give it time to see what experiment this guy is running, but in the chance he aint which i highly doubt i wish the girl the best, cause she is now persona non grata in somaaliweyn.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I might recommend or even run an aerial advertising for all men in Australia to seek wives in Somalia. Look @ this thread, we need someone to help us to lift our I.Q. Our future children need to be rescued discussing (negatively) threads like this.

I’ve noticed some people are attacking her because of where she comes from and others are defending her for similar reasons and would’ve attacked her if she was from another clan. Is that true?

Your a gaal cuck, your opinion doesnt matter

some men are predators specially white men, i mean how many A&E episodes must one watch to be convinced lol, and whites in general are very experimental in nature both their men and women love experimenting on others.

lets give it time to see what experiment this guy is running, but in the chance he aint which i highly doubt i wish the girl the best, cause she is now persona non grata in somaaliweyn.

true bro.. adaans have mastered life in the dunya… they love experimenting and causing chaos..

we are all animals according to science...

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative

Yh man I wish her the best wallahi. But he's a criminal she went off with. For the money though really? Somali guys abroad with money should marry these girls before they get themselves in danger. Forget the girl I'm looking at the mum side ways I'm sure he paid them alot that's why they're grinning side to side. Hope she doenst influence any other girls to marry criminals

Yh man I wish her the best wallahi. But he's a criminal she went off with. For the money though really? Somali guys abroad with money should marry these girls before they get themselves in danger. Forget the girl I'm looking at the mum side ways I'm sure he paid them alot that's why they're grinning side to side. Hope she doenst influence any other girls to marry criminals

its not the money.. lets be real its like a trophy for some Somalis to marry out.. we've become like south Asians.. she's pretty bleached aswell

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
its not the money.. lets be real its like a trophy for some Somalis to marry out.. we've become like south Asians.. she's pretty bleached aswell
Loool she is:noneck: but I doubt shed marry a broke cadaan guy I thought that's why she said she married him. He can have a normal job in America and be able to give her a lot of money in currency change.

Nomad2054

true bro.. adaans have mastered life in the dunya… they love experimenting and causing chaos..

we are all animals according to science...

they are so bored with their existence they want to see what the rest of the primitive are like, you right bro they have done it all what else is left but perversion.

Last edited:
they are so bored with their existence they want to see what the rest of the primitive are like, you right bro they have done it all what else is left but perversion.

in terms of technology im pretty sure "they" are decades ahead... government keeps many things hidden...

they are creating technology to revive people that are dead.. they keep them in a fridge like environment , change concentration levels etc... maybe even summon a shaytan to help them with there efforts. lol

technology + Jinn communication = deadly weapon

most of founding fathers of technology and modern machinery were freemasons... interesting peace of info.

Nomad2054

it really wasnt about the money the guy is a donor for that diana free pale skin all year round you know what am talking about.
:stevej:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
it really wasnt about the money the guy is a donor for that diana free pale skin all year round you know what am talking about.
:stevej:
That's good. Didn't want to see her marrying for the wrong reasons. She'll probably be happy when she has kids and realised our genes are weak.:gaasdrink:

Your a gaal cuck, your opinion doesnt matter

Tek

Sxb, if it didn’t matter, then you wouldn’t have responded to it.

Tan kale, since you are a “believer” and this American guy shares with you the religion, why is he directed with this racist hostility? Is Somalinimo more important than being a Muslim? This nullifies your argument that I’m a “gaal” and shouldn’t have a say in this topic. You can’t have it both ways. Either him as a Muslim or me, as a Somali. You chose the latter.

Nomad2054

That's good. Didn't want to see her marrying for the wrong reasons. She'll probably be happy when she has kids and realised our genes are weak.:gaasdrink:

aw-hell-naw.jpg

we say no to the obama factory.

Tek

Sxb, if it didn’t matter, then you wouldn’t have responded to it.

Tan kale, since you are a “believer” and this American guy shares with you the religion, why is he directed with this racist hostility? Is Somalinimo more important than being a Muslim? This nullifies your argument that I’m a “gaal” and shouldn’t have a say in this topic. You can’t have it both ways. Either him as a Muslim or me, as a Somali. You chose the latter.

You put him in his place.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
This still has me laughing. An ex con flew to puntland and got married to a local xalimo. How is this real. :cryinglaughsmiley:

I speak full English and broken Arabic kulahaa with his down syndrome looking face. WTF do we care about his broken Arabic did she tell him we were Arabs:wtfdis:

That is it I'm breaking up with my MJ girl friend, reer Puntland are an utter embarrassment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending