The new couple in Garowe and the girls mother speak out

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
I did not see a single man in the wedding, the ones who took the ex con to Somalia were women, now her mother is speaking out not even her father.

Where are the Somali men in all of this business? They are no where to be found.

The problem with Somalis is that our women have too much power and freedom in comparison to other Muslim women.

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
I did not see a single man in the wedding, the ones who took the ex con to Somalia were women, now her mother is speaking out not even her father.

Where are the Somali men in all of this business? They are no where to be found.

The problem with Somalis is that our women have too much power and freedom in comparison to other Muslim women.

thats absolutely a fact but you should know one thing, when these female arranged marriages fail the girl loses all honour and worth so i say let them enjoy their 15 minutes of fame for shame awaits them all.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why is she breathing so hard? is she pregnant?

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
They won't even marry a madhiban Muslim with no criminal record. Who are they kidding with the Deen card? I almost vomited qabdaradoda, so cringy!

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Xalimos marrying ajanabis isn't something new. Somalis just became more conservative after the civil war. few Somali women from djibouti who got scholarships to study abroad have married out like the xalimo in the video below. But at least those xalimos from djibouti don't marry ex cons. It's better to marry a middle class gaal than an ex con.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Xalimos marrying ajanabis isn't something new. Somalis just became more conservative after the civil war. few Somali women from djibouti who got scholarship to study abroad have married out like the xalimo in the video below. But at least those xalimos from djibouti don't marry ex cons. It's better to marry a middle class gaal than an ex con.

Djibouti is a bad example. Boyfriend-Girlfriend culture is normal over there. Probably the French influence.

Hell, IOG's daughter is dating some West-African nigga.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Djibouti is a bad example. Boyfriend-Girlfriend culture is normal over there. Probably the French influence.

Somalia would've been worse than djibouti if they haven't gone through a civil war. Their used to be bars and nightclubs in Mogadishu in the 1970s

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Somalia would've been worse than djibouti if they haven't gone through a civil war. Their used to be bars and nightclubs in Mogadishu in the 1970s

True. Hargeisa had disco clubs too. Lots of people had nicknames after their famous artists like James Brown, Micheal Jackson, Prince etc.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Xalimos marrying ajanabis isn't something new. Somalis just became more conservative after the civil war. few Somali women from djibouti who got scholarships to study abroad have married out like the xalimo in the video below. But at least those xalimos from djibouti don't marry ex cons. It's better to marry a middle class gaal than an ex con.

I’ve seen lots of people ask why they get with excons and other low class ajnabis but the thing is you can’t expect an unemployed/uneducated girl to get with a middle class guy.

Girl in this video is educated so will naturally find someone in that social circle.

Birds of a feather and all that. :manny:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You

Do you have any source link of the daughter dating a Madow ?

Everyone talks about halimos who are person non grata in the western world in terms of marriage, maybe she was over there and she had no choice but to find a western partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending