The new couple in Garowe and the girls mother speak out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it also cultural for konfuur women to sleep with Amisom soldiers and dump their Madow kids in the trash after getting pregnant?

Those are just ramblings from you, you're all up in your feelings, give me proof of that, my proof is this thread kkkkk

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
xaliimo kkkkk
IMG_5331.JPG

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.

signore khaahkaan you have been flaunting this couple for a while now so let me address it, what you seem to think is a girl under the kilo make up is in fact a mature woman.her hair line has receded, her skin has lost its elasticity.

now look at the gold and dress she is got on who paid for that? yes he did meaning the poor guy is being taking for a ride by a pro, the amount of ajinabi men crying about their somali wives will have you blessing their union.

:rejoice:

just say alhamdullilah you have never met her kind cause she would have milked you for all you got.

:ufdup:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
That xalimo is so pretty and classy looking to me, it legit made me tear up. I need someone to hook me up with her tol lmao.

Also maybe Djiboutians should be my go to people, they are so relaxed compared to say other Somalis
You have good taste sxb. hablaha reer djibouti are pretty chill.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Somalia has many sub-cultures including Niiko which is a REGONAL dance. We’re also Sufi majority so we don’t believe music or dance is a sin so nice try.

:draketf:

While we have Konfuur Diaspora girls like Ugaaso happily married with Somali husband y’all females run out to marry any ajnabi with a heartbeat kkkkkk

Looks like niiko is working for us nigga
:siilaanyolaugh:
Females who shame other females :ohlord:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending