The new couple in Garowe and the girls mother speak out

Status
Not open for further replies.
She must've known, people on here found out in like an hour by a simple search on google.

I think the girl was already in the US prior to them getting married, so there is still some hope in the motherland.
:samwelcome:

Cup

Let me be the devils advocate and ask you, did you watch the clip posted by the Op? If you did, the same question was asked him and he responded the affirmative and added, since he converted to Islam, he mended his ways. Say, he did, what’s the difference between him and a reformed Somali guy? Guys, stop this charade of he was a convict, your objection is rooted in racism that he’s a white man. Be brave to admit guys. You lot seem to be insecure that “foreigners” will compete with you for Somali girls;

3 scenarios to ponder;

• A Somali criminal, a convicted murderer or rapist, a drug addict, an alcoholic and a playboy will reform and become a conservative religious guy and Somali blokes will buraanbur for him: maashallah, the brother fixed himself and was guided in the right path. He is expected to marry any chick as long as he can afford it.

• A Somali girl whose past was far less than the bloke above and reformed herself comes to the scene, the reaction of Somali blokes will be derision, suspicions and outright insults and her intentions will severely be questioned. Her character will be trampled upon and any man who shows the slightest interest in marrying her will be ridiculed and called a cuck.

• Becky who was the Uber of a major city like in New York and her past sheets read worse than the Halima above converts to Islam. There will be competition among the guys in the mosque on who will marry her if the Imam didn’t when he converts her.

What’s wrong with that picture? Grow up guys.

Last edited:
Wouldnt be a truly traditional and Ajnabi marriage without the fact the person is an ex-convict.
:ulyin:

Here, https://www.google.com/amp/s/articl..._years_in_prison_for_browns_camp_shooting.amp
View attachment 48196

:dead::dead::dead1:

Hoognayeeee ba'nay :faysalwtf:

This should reach the somali facebook, would like to know their reaction :dabcasar:

I have been reading their comments about this wedding and they were furious but i don't think they know that dude is convicted murderer. Somebody should put this on facebook and twitter. Would like to see those reactions :gaasdrink:

Care to explain why this is allowed in Xamar? There are men sitting in that room who have probably qued outside in the hot Xamar sun to watch 2 whale sized women shake their fatty bodies on stage as part of an so called 'eid celebration'.

Cant say I have seen any video like this from Garowe...

Niiko is our culture, wierd ass nigga. We don’t view it as ceeb.
What’s really ceeb this girl being married off to a ex-convict white trash and encouraged by her community.

:mjlol:

Kkkkkkkkkkkk

Half points, he practically alley-ooped you there

He thought he did something. Reer Konfuur loves niiko, only beta males don’t saxib

Like in Garowe it seems that no male was in sight for this wedding. How did they give her away without her father?

:gucciwhat:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Why do Somalian women set up one another ?
Two xalimos from the U.S. brought the guy to Somalia to marry him off to a poor fob Xalimo. Ugh Somalian women are evil and the men are spineless punks:gucciwhat:

What’s really ceeb this girl being married off to a ex-convict white trash and encouraged by her community.

"nIikO iS oUr CuLteRe"
download (2).jpeg

this just shows that these peoples have become so heavily intertwined with the ways of the Bantus that they perceive it to be alike and dissimilar

Show me clear historic proof this repulsive 'dance' which goes against all of our Islamic traditions is part of our noble culture.

Just because your people assimilated with Bantus doesn't make it was part of our culture.
:ufdup:

Last edited:
"nIikO iS oUr CuLteRe"
View attachment 48237

this just shows that these peoples culture became so heavily intertwined with the ways of the Bantus that they perceive it to be alike and dissimilar

Show me clear proof this disgusting 'dance' which goes against all of our Islamic traditions is part of our noble culture.

Just because your people assimilated with Bantu people doesn't make it was part of our culture.
:ufdup:

Somalia has many sub-cultures including Niiko which is a REGONAL dance. We’re also Sufi majority so we don’t believe music or dance is a sin so nice try.

:draketf:

While we have Konfuur Diaspora girls like Ugaaso happily married with Somali husband y’all females run out to marry any ajnabi with a heartbeat kkkkkk

Looks like niiko is working for us nigga
:siilaanyolaugh:

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.

y'all shake ass too?
:chrisfreshhah:

i only thought sufis weirdness and kufr ended with grave worshipping and eating sand from graves of dead people.
whats you qabil btw?

look at the way she gazes into the man's eyes.. those eyes don't look loyal to me.. only in it for the publicity and short term fame..

all that bleaching messes up the mind of women I tell ya

y'all shake ass too?
:chrisfreshhah:

i only thought sufis weirdness and kufr ended with grave worshipping and eating sand from graves of dead people.
whats you qabil btw?

Niiko is more moving hips then ass but it’s pretty common to see at weddings and shit. Everyone does it regardless of clan if ur from the Konfuur

And those stereotypes of Sufis come from the South Asians cause we don’t do that... honestly y’all can’t be that ignorant given how many influential Sufism was in Somali history.

Somalia has many sub-cultures including Niiko which is a REGONAL dance. We’re also Sufi majority so we don’t believe music or dance is a sin so nice try.

:draketf:

While we have Konfuur Diaspora girls like Ugaaso happily married with Somali husband y’all females run out to marry any ajnabi with a heartbeat kkkkkk

Looks like niiko is working for us nigga
:siilaanyolaugh:
"We're also a Sufi majority".......:damnmusic:

You couldn't even get further away from the truth even if you tried. Sufis are a tiny minority group which have had most of their shrines destroyed, their leaders chased out the country and even their graves weren't spared destroyed. I am perplexed you weren't aware of this.

Your statements clearly can't be taken seriously after this, you know absolutely nothing.
:camby:

"We're also a Sufi majority".......:damnmusic:

You couldn't even get further away from the truth can you even if you tried. Sufis are a tiny minority group which have had most of their shrines destroyed, their leaders chased out the country and even their graves weren't spared destroyed. I am perplexed you weren't aware of this.

Your statements clearly can't be taken seriously after this, you know absolutely nothing.
:camby:

Wrong again little nigga, most Somalis from the south are Sufi. That’s why al Shabbab heavily targets those villages and prosecuates them. The fact that you believe in AS proganganda that we are tomb worshippers exposes your 69 Salafi IQ

There’s a whole ass group called Ahlu Sunna Waljama' in Galmudug that fights AS kulaha small minority

Just take the L and go, no way this cuckery would happen in any other city. You must be from Garowe with all this hurt miskiin tryna compare niiko to ur women marrying convicts
:liberaltears:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending