The Neo "Traditionalists"

Are There Hypocrites Hiding Behind "Traditionalism"

• Total voters

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Why are so many Faraxs out here preaching purity in the General section and are quick to bash a "Dh1lo" when they spot one yet they're posted up in the NSFW section??? What's up with that??

Do you just want a submissive xalimo and you're trying to dodge your obligations as a man? Come on now

You have farax members who clearly set out their desires and are on the deen and expect to live by that, good for them and their consistency here.

Yet you have others - and I won't name names, who want all the benefits but aren't trying to play ball and are thirsty little shits.

So what's up with this? We have the real traditionalists and some sheegad "traditionalists" on here.

What do you guys think?
1588870413392.png

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Why are so many Faraxs out here preaching purity in the General section and are quick to bash a "Dh1lo" when they spot one yet they're posted up in the NSFW section??? What's up with that??

Do you just want a submissive xalimo and you're trying to dodge your obligations as a man? Come on now

You have farax members who clearly set out their desires and are on the deen and expect to live by that, good for them and their consistency here.

Yet you have others - and I won't name names, who want all the benefits but aren't trying to play ball and are thirsty little shits.

So what's up with this? We have the real traditionalists and some sheegad "traditionalists" on here.

What do you guys think?
View attachment 114708
We need names sxb, drop some names :feedme:

You should stop using "Neo" overexaggerated. It will lose meaning like "racist". Its almost usseles know since you can even as a somali be called racist to another black.But blacks can never be.

Alright imma stop derailing
but point is dont use neo in this way, u want it to become the new "racist"? :francis:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Tbh though I agree with you. But you missed out the hardcore neo traditionalist hypocrites. The ones who don’t engage in such overt sins and develop some moral superiority over this. They use the deen and culture to impose their toxic misogynistic ways against others. This is a front to hide their insecurities of course.:susp:

I would name names but a few faraxs on here fit the bill. They know who they are :wow1:

I notice neo-traditionalists talk about regressive things because they dream about a simpler life when their inadequacies could be normalized. Everything they post is an indirect reflection of how much they suck in real life.

@The Good what's going on sxb?? :mugshotman:

This thread was about going after the saqajaans but somehow is turning into Tradition bashing :mjkkk:

He's aiming it at the so called 'traditionalists' who preach one thing but act a different way. I guess it helps them to feel superior in their own sense but overlook the fact that they're being hypocrites. You shouldn't feel upset unless you think it applies to you.

Trending