The negative impacts of feminism

Status
Not open for further replies.
rights to fetus? i don't think any kid would be happy being in place where they aren't needed.

no one including you, would love to be at place they aren't wanted. its better to abort the fetus before anything else goes wrong.

if you carry so much about kids, go do something for those that were born as mistake, and the millions of kids that are homeless everywhere in this horrible world
Should we kill all fetuses bc most ppl just suffer in this world
u should be an antinatalist

Women putting a clause in the nikaax contract contradicts what Allah (swt) had already made halal: Polygamy. However, if the man isn't fulfilling her rights, then those are grounds for divorce. Simply, a man taking a second or 3rd or 4th wife - as long as he has the financial resources - doesn't provide grounds for divoce.
Nah. They can. Don't bother!

rights to fetus? i don't think any kid would be happy being in place where they aren't needed.

no one including you, would love to be at place they aren't wanted. its better to abort the fetus before anything else goes wrong.

if you carry so much about kids, go do something for those that were born as mistake, and the millions of kids that are homeless everywhere in this horrible world
I already do my part ,I don't make unwanted kids in the first place.

If you ready to have unprotected sex you ready to to be a parent. :manny:

Huh?

You dumb? when did i say religion had some to do with abortion rights?

and this is what i said

When did I brought religion to my argument why abortion are human rights?

Read before you go on typing something
"no religion what? people who their own brain to think for themselves."
??

You're also an anti-natalist LOL :deadmanny::deadrose::dead1:
now I know you're shitting with me

Psychologist

Changemaker
Should we kill all fetuses bc most ppl just suffer in this world
u should be an antinatalist
suffering because you weren't never meant to be here is different kinda of suffering. but true, human suffer then die. nothing more
"no religion what? people who their own brain to think for themselves."
??

You're also an anti-natalist LOL :deadmanny::deadrose::dead1:
now I know you're shitting with me

"no religion what" he said no religion so i said who cares about other belief. Every one can think for themselves and know what is good for them so no need to make that a big problem.

LMFAO, Not full anti-natalist, just against others forcing people to have kids they don't wanna have and acting like they care about kids while there are millions of kids who are homeless, and they do nothing for them

Crying for the nonexistence one while the other that exists cries for how they ended up in here. - ME

suffering because you weren't never meant to be here is different kinda of suffering. but true, human suffer then die. nothing more
1. Thats ur opinion
2.why arent u a full blown antinatalist then since parents decide to give birth to a child that would just suffer

Its islamically allowed for a women to put that in her clause but at the same time its becoming a common phenomenon which is abit concerning

There is no scholarly consensus behind this. No doubt that a woman can leave a marriage if she is unhappy and she and her husband get to the point where their differences are reconcilable. However, polygamy is already permitted in Islam as long as Muslim men can fulfill the conditions attached. And the same way the woman can demand the clause to be added to the nikaah, the Muslim man can also deny it on the grounds that it is already permitted in Islam.

I follow the Hanafi school of thought and also agree with Malaki as well in many areas. I have never heard neither jurist endorsing what you and the lady claimed.

There is no scholarly consensus behind this. No doubt that a woman can leave a marriage if she is unhappy and she and her husband get to the point where their differences are reconcilable. However, polygamy is already permitted in Islam as long as Muslim men can fulfill the conditions attached. And the same way the woman can demand the clause to be added to the nikaah, the Muslim man can also deny it on the grounds that it is already permitted in Islam.

I follow the Hanafi school of thought and also agree with Malaki as well in many areas. I have never heard neither jurist endorsing what you and the lady claimed.
I dont endorse it im completely against it, im just saying its a valid opinion. I personally would never marry a woman who put that in their clause

Psychologist

Changemaker
1. Thats ur opinion
2.why arent u a full blown antinatalist then since parents decide to give birth to a child that would just suffer
its waste. just gotta go with the flow and find a way to escape the suffering chain. Stay positive

Happy Mental Health GIF by Mat Voyce

its waste. just gotta go with the flow and find a way to escape the suffering chain. Stay positive

Happy Mental Health GIF by Mat Voyce
Theres no way to escape the suffering chain.
80% of ppl in this world live in some kind of poverty
the other 20% are stuck in a rat race trying to find contentment
U can take all the medicine u want and all the pyscology like white ppl do but u will never be able to escape suffering. If u arent suffering as bad as some ppl thats just a privelage. Noone has any guarantees, as an atheist u should be ashamed of letting ppl give birth to children for their own selfish feelings just so the baby can go through a life of suffering and pain. Thats disgusting
no man on this earth has truly lived a happy and best life bc its impossible in this world.

Psychologist

Changemaker
Theres no way to escape the suffering chain.
80% of ppl in this world live in some kind of poverty
the other 20% are stuck in a rat race trying to find contentment
U can take all the medicine u want and all the pyscology like white ppl do but u will never be able to escape suffering. If u arent suffering as bad as some ppl thats just a privelage. Noone has any guarantees, as an atheist u should be ashamed of letting ppl give birth to children for their own selfish feelings just so the baby can go through a life of suffering and pain. Thats disgusting
no man on this earth has truly lived a happy and best life bc its impossible in this world.
Don't be like the 80% or the 20%, Escape that chain too, by suffering i mean the stuff most suffer from. there is no way to break the chain of suffering. all you can do is stay positive. exchange some hard suffering for smaller ones.

Live it UP PURR

Don't be like the 80% or the 20%, Escape that chain too, by suffering i mean the stuff most suffer from. there is no way to break the chain of suffering. all you can do is stay positive. exchange some hard suffering for smaller ones.

Live it UP PURR

Im sry but this is no excuse to have children. As an atheist having and accepting othe rppl having children is the most selfish and stupid thing possible. If I was atheist i would never have children as it would contradict my whole belief system that this life is the only life and we should want to maximise pleasure and reduce pain.

I dont endorse it im completely against it, im just saying its a valid opinion. I personally would never marry a woman who put that in their clause

I see this debate stoked several times. What many don't understand is, the same way that the Muslim woman can demand that that clause be added to the nikaah, the Muslim man can also deny it to be added. And if they don't agree, it can't be endorsed and be part of the nikaah!

Citing the mehr, having a weli, and shuhuud are a must and Muslim man must follow it to the letter of the word in the nikaah. However, having a clause in the nikaax contract where the woman demands that she'll divorce her husband if he takes a second wife, the Muslim man doesn't have to agree to that.

I see this debate stoked several times. What many don't understand is, the same way that the Muslim woman can demand that that clause be added to the nikaah, the Muslim man can also deny it to be added. And if they don't agree, it can't be endorsed and be part of the nikaah!

Citing the mehr, having a weli, and shuhuud are a must and Muslim man must follow it to the letter of the word in the nikaah. However, having a clause in the nikaax contract where the woman demands that she'll divorce her husband if he takes a second wife, the Muslim man doesn't have to agree to that.
Polygamy isn't a must like Mehr is. Its optional. You can't compare key parts of the marriage contract that wouldn't be valid for something that you don't have to engage in.

And yes a man can refuse and a woman can then refuse to marry that man. Marriage at the end of the day is a contract. So no, you can't force women to live in polygamous situations.

Its islamically allowed for a women to put that in her clause but at the same time its becoming a common phenomenon which is abit concerning
Lol, no its actually the opposite. It was more common during the time of Imam Malik who commented on it. Now the average woman doesn't and many men will try to vilify women who does so. In the Somali community women hardly put anything in their marriage contract. In fact, its becoming a bit of a lost art that needs to be brought back, so that women can give themselves extra protection.

How are YOU saying there isn't a scholarly concensus when many scholars have spoken about this and even the sahabas knew about this? Even imam Malik commented on it and said it was common for the woman of Madina to do this!

This condition does not make something permissible forbidden; rather it restricts the man’s power and gives the wife the right to annul the marriage. Such conditions were made at the time of the Sahaabah (may Allah be pleased with them).

Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah (may Allah have mercy on him) was asked about a man who married a woman, and she stipulated that he should not take another wife or make her move from her home, and that she could live with her mother, and he went ahead (with the marriage) on that basis. Is he obliged to adhere to that, and if he goes against these conditions, does the wife have the right to annul the marriage or not?

That is because of the report narrated by [al-Bukhaari and Muslim] in al-Saheehayn, that the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “The conditions that are most deserving to be fulfilled are those by means of which intimacy becomes permissible for you.” And ‘Umar ibn al-Khattaab said: “Rights are connected to conditions.” So the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) made that by which of means intimacy becomes permissible more deserving of being fulfilled than anything else.

Be very weary of feminism and it’s ideals. They seek to change society and the religion and nothing more. A lot of young Somali women have bee brainwashed by feminism. Islam is a way of life and it will not change for anyone.

Feminism agenda is a society where there are no gender roles, no religion, abortions are legal and society slowly decays. For a lot of feminists it’s not enough for them to be feminists, they have to export their ideals to other countries and religions.
Extreme Feminism I think some people hate. But a woman just wanting opportunities and fair treatment is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending