the most beautiful gazelle xaliimo

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExcessFame

True Villain
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2de1c85c4c81ad7ff213f4080ce24c49.jpg

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Did you say prettier? I'd like to see your pic. Do you have longer legs? Those legs seemingly go on and on.
Imagine grappling with her and she just wraps those gazelle legs and thighs around your neck smothering you and forcing to eat her majestic punani like your life depended on it (it does), breathing her aromatic punani smell and pumping it to your lungs and brains. in the process your eyes gets bloodshot and bulging out, fighting for your life and shes just keeping squeezing her thighs harder, climping thru orgasm unicorn after one and another nonchalantly. arching her back back and forth till she cums and drowns you again with her torrential gushing cums. not giving a f*ck if you dead! just imagine it.

:ahhhh: i just wanna die like that and die a happy man like that

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
How would you even get pleasure from that horrific torture scene you described? Do you have pleasure receptors in your mouth and nose?
:mindblown:

El padrone

How would you even get pleasure from that horrific torture scene you described? Do you have pleasure receptors in your mouth and nose?
:mindblown:

I fuckin love pussy. i usually spend two orgasm session for her just eating it. it just gives me raging rock hard to finish the job. and do karezza afterwards

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
Imagine grappling with her and she just wraps those gazelle legs and thighs around your neck smothering you and forcing to eat her majestic punani like your life depended on it (it does), breathing her aromatic punani smell and pumping it to your lungs and brains. in the process your eyes gets bloodshot and bulging out, fighting for your life and shes just keeping squeezing her thighs harder, climping thru orgasm unicorn after one and another nonchalantly. arching her back back and forth till she cums and drowns you again with her torrential gushing cums. not giving a f*ck if you dead! just imagine it.

:ahhhh: i just wanna die like that and die a happy man like that

Are you sure it is a girl you're making love to or a python squeezing the life out of you :damn:.

My nigga I don't eat punani, never had, never will. She will be satisfied in other ways by my anaconda, no doubt.

El padrone

Are you sure it is a girl you're making love to or a python squeezing the life out of you :damn:.

My nigga I don't eat punani, never had, never will. She will be satisfied in other ways by my anaconda, no doubt.
My nigga you should start eating it walaahi. your future wifey would be si grateful for it. since i have taught married xalimos about this, most of them told me their sex life was getting better and exciting, half almost wanted to divorce their men over me, few others whom their husbands wont go down asked me if they could pay me do the job as a freelancer. its the lit fam. try it.

heres one of my fav instructions to give prospective would be eaters.

If you dont do it for your significant other, another man would do it for you sxb.

ExcessFame

True Villain
My nigga you should start eating it walaahi. your future wifey would be si grateful for it. since i have taught married xalimos about this, most of them told me their sex life was getting better and exciting, half almost wanted to divorce their men over me, few others whom their husbands wont go down asked me if they could pay me do the job as a freelancer. its the lit fam. try it.

heres one of my fav instructions to give prospective would be eaters.

If you dont do it for your significant other, another man would do it for you sxb.
Wallahi as soon as I saw the mere length of the spoiler I as already in tears :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

N

NaomiHoney

why don't you go on the NSFW or lifestyle subsection and make a whole thread on your obsession instead of plastering it all over the forum. :susp:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I seen another thread where a user was gassing a Xalimo.
Nigga said waa Xurul Cayn and put spoiler I had to log in quick to find mid iska caadi ah.:gucciwhat:

They're better looking Xalimo's there y'all afar indhools fix your glasses ffs.

El padrone

I seen another thread where a user was gassing a Xalimo.
Nigga said waa Xurul Cayn and put spoiler I had to log in quick to find mid iska caadi ah.:gucciwhat:

They're better looking Xalimo's there y'all afar indhools fix your glasses ffs.
Im exclusively into her long legs. thats my fetish i dont even care the females beauty, if they got my fetish. its smash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending