The main reason why Western Somalis aren’t doing well

Status
Not open for further replies.

SumMo

very lowkey
:ulyin:
Good luck.
Don’t need no luck from a burnt toast after getting roasted by two women..
9F75986E-01F8-4D5E-A024-A8D82CC428CC.jpeg

It’s cus most of them end up as a low-life gangistar with no future. [B]@Abaay Abaay[/B] for example.. he is a low-life gangistar who has never amounted to anything in his life.

This is the kind of guy you don’t want your son to end up like!
:gaasdrink:

So, what can we do to stop this?:confused:

I don't even know this guy but what's your problem with him?

One reason, Welfare. The richest Somalis all come from Africa, Middle East and Southeast Asia. Why? Because there is no social safety net. This also promotes broken homes, since single-parent households get the most welfare and benefits.

It's also the reason why Somalia will never improve, the people there have grown used to Aid and Remittance instead of working with their own two hands.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
And why did she put me on ignore? It doesn’t make sense to mention someone constantly and not see their replies.
:gucciwhat:

SumMo

very lowkey
I don't even know this guy but what's your problem with him?
He is a psycho. Straight up ran away from a mental institution to join sspot. Now he keeps leaving his biopolar diablo fingerprints everywhere on this forum.

You can tell whenever this diablo enters a thread. He always writes in bold letters, he attacks people out of the blue, he leaves gangistar music videos on serious threads, he uses derogatory words to describe women, he curses people out for no reason, etc..
:noneck:

Like that loco nigga needs to be stopped by someone. I have currently vowed to be that person!
:salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending